+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T:- Thank you Dominic

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Cheers.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I have to disagree with you there, how many voted for the racist Corbyn because they always vote labour and how many idiots voted Johnson because they are staunch tory. Thousands do stick to one party no matter how **** they are and that is the problem.
    Have you ever voted Tory? Which party did you vote for in the last election?
    We weren’t talking about how people voted, we were taking about how previous PMs may have coped with the virus. Why are you calling Corbyn a racist but not Johnson? Anyone who says they didn’t vote for Corbyn because he’s a racist, but were happy to vote for Johnson is a hypocrite.

To answer your question, I voted Labour at the last election. I voted Tory in 92 because Andrew Mitchell was a good MP who helped us out with a family matter. My current feeling is that most Tory MPs, especially for some reason around here, are a waste of good skin.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 17-11-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    We weren’t talking about how people voted, we were taking about how previous PMs may have coped with the virus. Why are you calling Corbyn a racist but not Johnson? Anyone who says they didn’t vote for Corbyn because he’s a racist, but were happy to vote for Johnson is a hypocrite.

To answer your question, I voted Labour at the last election. I voted Tory in 92 because Andrew Mitchell was a good MP who helped us out with a family matter. My current feeling is that most Tory MPs, especially for some reason around here, are a waste of good skin.
    I can agree with your last sentence except I would make that many MPs from all sides. One of the worst parliaments over the last 4 years I can remember imo.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456