+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Yep, this is absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Good read that , I would be sounding out Goodwin too but I don’t think he’s in Cormack’s plans
    Really impressed with that McMaster article. Tend to agree we now have a team of losers, not just that also seem to be happy to be losers. We need a root and branch reorganisation of our club rooting out all the deadwood in the club. As for manager how about Gary MacAllister who is No.2 at the Huns. Don’t think Slippy G is all that, in fact think he is thick as pig****. MacAllister has got strong leadership qualities being club and country captain, we need someone to give the club a huge kick up the ass. Dont want Stephen Glass, not happy to hear he is best mates with Cormack’s son. Major Soccer League 2 is pub league football at best, remember how ****e John Gallagher was? Lennon or Goodwin I wouldn’t be too against, but no way to Adams, Robinson, Hughes.

Totally agree with the sentiments but a little bit of decent journalism (I ken) would have seen that McGinn didn't play in China.

It was Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Totally agree with the sentiments but a little bit of decent journalism (I ken) would have seen that McGinn didn't play in China.

It was Korea.
    Points for pedantry here. It was South Korea. No such place as Korea other than in the geographical sense of the peninsula.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Points for pedantry here. It was South Korea. No such place as Korea other than in the geographical sense of the peninsula.
    Don’t think it was a great Korea move for him. He’s been pretty dire since he came back.

I’ll get my coat.

No Derek Adams or Stephen Glass please. Put these ideas in the bin Cormack!

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    It was in the part of Korea colonized by the yanks.
    Place is like a f'uckin barracks.

It was in the part of Korea colonized by the yanks.
    Place is like a f'uckin barracks.
    Enjoyed working there. Even bumped into Brian Irvine one Saturday night in a bar in Okpo. True gent he was.

Ump**** yanks in uniform at Seoul airport.

Spent my time in Daegu though.

It was Korea.
    Well spotted .... agree re. decent journailism. 2 errors in the first two sentences. Firstly, as far as I understand, McInnes wisna "sacked", and secondly:

"the dye for his dismissal was cast." ..... errr the appropriate word is 'DIE' ... not 'Dye' .... and for the second time, nae 'sacked' as the word 'dismissal' would imply.

Crap publication ... but then, we knew that already.

Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast