[QUOTE=WTF11;39637799]
Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
I suspect we're of a similar age. Was there for both final and replay, memories that will stay with me until I'm in a box, but.....

Neither Leeds or Chelsea are who or what they were, in just about any aspect you care to name (ownership, team, record since those days, following (honestly spoken), path into the future).

Not suggesting we forgive what was done, by those who did it, but most are in aforementioned boxes, and memories of the times at Old Trafford, Stamford, the wrecking of Bournemouth and all the rest need to be laid to rest, for the sake of those who come after us, and who dont need more pain and heartache from football, layered on top of the pain and heartache that life in general throws at them.

Win or lose tomorrow, I'll be celebrating that we're back where we belong and (so far&#128521, we have made every f00ker wake up and take notice (without fisticuffs of any sort, so far!)

MOT

Good post mate. Times have moved on.....like my years! I was around them years and scars to prove it, missing teeth!

Not and never will be a fan of that media darling club. Right up there alongside the schitt from the wrong side of the Pennines! Bunch of mouthy cnuts who think they are from the centre of the universe, when we all know if the world has piles that is where they would be.

Just need to let them know they are in a game tomorrow. Come on LEEDS.