+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

You’re all banned for the next minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    I had to pop out to fill the generator.

Did I miss owt?!
    No, it's all calm now I hope.

Wifi was intermittent. WTF happened on here? Summarise please.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Wifi was intermittent. WTF happened on here? Summarise please.
    Nothing just the usual slagging slagging hurt feelings and miss interpreted posts.

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    No complaints
    Chelsea in 2nd gear
    Frank top of the league after 2 years in a job
    Sparring with klopp and pep
    But our resident cut and paste expert in mrs Orrible will put her usual buffoonery spin on it
    Blaming the ref VAR the goal post the cross bar but the best blaming the opposition goalkeeper. Smell the beef mrs Orrible you hubby needs feeding
    Your gender quote jibe noted.

North Wales ?
    Side before Self ?

What next - the classic 'Bullet to my Head' forum comment.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Fks sake, even Andrew could get result outa them.
    All Lampard has going for him is his wife. She might be a horse, but she’s one of our horses.
    Me ya fecker? 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Me ya fecker? ����
    down with that kind of stuff. Careful what you say. They’re a bit fragile on here tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Wrong again different oz but I didn't start anything was one of your mates attacking me pal and I have a right to defend myself but it's to the own i guess.
    No I wasn't wrong, you justified your point originally by saying people said we were better than what we are but we are a championship team in the main holding our own against top teams. Yes we are a way off atm but we're doing okay with what we have and I don't see any reason to start slagging the team 3 minutes into playing Chelsea FFS. I'm proud of our start, people are impressed with us and non Leeds fans want to watch us. I'm happy with our start to Premier league football and I am not going to knock anyone for not being perfect. We will win games and lose a few so get over it FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    No I wasn't wrong, you justified your point originally by saying people said we were better than what we are but we are a championship team in the main holding our own against top teams. Yes we are a way off atm but we're doing okay with what we have and I don't see any reason to start slagging the team 3 minutes into playing Chelsea FFS. I'm proud of our start, people are impressed with us and non Leeds fans want to watch us. I'm happy with our start to Premier league football and I am not going to knock anyone for not being perfect. We will win games and lose a few so get over it FFS.
    How on earth does saying poor start when they nearly scored slagging? If I had said geezzz we were lucky to get away with that would that have been better? The reason I said bad start it's because I'm used to us been on the front foot. I know we are not good enough and don't expect much if we stay up I'll be rapt.
    The thing is what gives people the right to start having a go at someone? If you don't like someone no one expects you to read their comments let alone start by throwing abusive remarks.
    I have never and never will start it but reserve my right to defend myself.

Usual comedy matchday thread then lads? win one, we are gonna win the league, lose one we are going down and half of us are not real fans. Doesnt anyone realise Chelsea are way better than us? Top of the league with individuals who cost more than our entire team ffs.
    Picking up points, playing good stuff, had a bit of an off day yesterday, no biggie, on to the next one.....
    Llorente looked like the class act i know him to be. So theres that.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)