+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ponte in all the years I've been on this forum , i can honestly say I cannot remember any poster on here being racist , the word is now bandied about too much for my liking ,
    It's getting to the point you cannot say anything anymore for fear of reprisals , too many PC Bigots about also ,
    Agreed.
    I believe that if someone calls a person a racist then they need to be stood on solid ground and have all the facts available to them.
    It’s an horrible thing to call someone.
    But the BBS Admin believe it’s permissible.

They allowed posters on there to label me a racist for weeks - trial by message board.
    So I tested whether they (BBS Admin) were actually monitoring what was being said.
    As one of the posters was continually labelling me - I posted that he was a RAPIST.
    Let’s see how long another despicable accusation is allowed to remain on view ???
    BBS Admin DELETED THAT WHOLE THREAD INSIDE 20 MINUTES.
    Which proved to me that BBS Admin were actually monitoring the board and were clearly monitoring the accusations that I was a racist - but over the WEEKS of those accusations they had allowed those accusations to be viewed.
    So what does this say ........ it proves that BBS Admin agreed with the accusations that I am a racist.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 07-12-2020 at 04:57 PM.

"Racist" is an easy word to throw around nardays, especially on social media/message boards.

There is no requirement for proof. It seems that if someone has that opinion of people then it must be true. It gets worse when groups of people are all branded as racists eg all TykesMad posters are racist. It's tripe to be honest.

All posters have a right to air there views , whether you agree with it or not , opinions given out on both respective forums are equal IMO , but being bullied into agreement with our Sister forum is not on , show some respect when you start your holier than thyne posts BBS , RESPECT , i can fully understand now why you have a large flock of Sheep , many are talking Baaaalax , Respect

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    "Racist" is an easy word to throw around nardays, especially on social media/message boards.

There is no requirement for proof. It seems that if someone has that opinion of people then it must be true. It gets worse when groups of people are all branded as racists eg all TykesMad posters are racist. It's tripe to be honest.
    Lots of irony in many posts arr thick can some get with one head ?

Aye I'm that much of a racist I think the Kick Out Racism campaign in football is a great thing .

Now that to me is a sensible campaign and acts in my opinion to highlight awareness of race discrimination in football , it also acts as a body within football and a regulator .

I think it's Andros Townsend's dad who is the real force behind it and I find him very intelligent and engaging .

It operates within the game that's the difference from the BLM movement who are a political organisation with some very extreme views that don't belong inside football stadiums or anyway near this game .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

And worst of all being called BRAINDEAD , shocking , I'm embarrassed to follow the same club as them Bigots ,

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Well you lot certainly have the PC brigade that dominate the BBS with their knickers in a twist, I've read that board with interest over the years and it's got more and more PC and less and less of a discussion board where alternative views can be offered. Personally I accept that football in this country is a far reaching and very powerful medium and can be used therefore to send a message to fans and kids growing up in football that we all want an end to racism. However, the hysteria we've seen this summer from folk for whom racism was never a burning issue until it became fashionable to pull statues down, with the Police ignoring criminal damage because they're too busy on their knees, with BLM supporters wearing paramilitary uniforms marching through the capitol, with riots and lootings all over America, I'm afraid that bending the knee will forever be associated with BLM and the law breaking that's gone with it.
    It's time it was stopped before kick off and if players want to do it crack on during warm up.
    I'll not be setting foot in Oakwell again until it's done with.
    Queue the WOKE Brigade ont other channel frothing at their mouths
    Any movement who uses Critical Race Theory as their strategy is a seriously flawed vehicle Flagged in my opinion .

I was with them in the summer following the George Floyd tragedy mate which I'm sure we were all shocked by .

As time went on I suspected something very sinister about the whole thing and I began to dig a little deeper .

Now it's possible the whole thing was hijacked by the usual fruitcakes but none the less the players are taking the knee inside football stadiums for a movement that embraces Critical Race Theory and that theory is just plain b@llax and it's political .

It's high time this movement was ditched by the football world and the baton passed back to the Kick Racism Out who as I said in a previous post do fantastic and very credible job .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 07-12-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Redemption for Millwall.... Black cabinet minister James Cleverly has just said that taking the knee is not for everyone and as far as I know he is not a Lions fan.
    From what I've read tonight from a Millwall fan who sits in the Dockers Stand are that a good number of your supporters have been in contact with your club for a while now on the taking the knee and BLM and told them they won't be supporting it .

What they will support are your players standing in the centre circle with a Kick Out Racism banner and a minutes applause .

The hierarchy at your club have ignored your wishes which led to Saturday's events and now appear to be throwing those supporters in attendance under the bus and consequently have fallen in to line .

This of course shows the whole incident in a different light .

Can I just ask if you have heard or are even involved within this group just for clarification .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    "Nobody likes us We don't care " !!
    All those squeaky little Owen Jones fans on the BBS don’t - that’s for sure.
    They are still rattled that someone who supports Barnsley from this message board has had the audacity to actually discuss the Millwall booing.
    It’s just a huge pity that this kind of discussion can no longer take place on the BBS.

Floyd was killed by a bully in a police uniform. the young lad in Barnsley town centre tw@tted from behind by a copper with a metal baton could have ended up the same way, for me it had nothing to do with skin colour.

However, English football has delivered a very powerful and much needed message to kids all over the world which can't be a bad thing when taken at face value, but as you say Animal scratch the surface of what BLM are about and there's something more sinister lurking.

I think that January would be the ideal time to desist with the obligatory bending of the knee and pull it back to KRO, I fear that if this doesn't happen we'll see conflict between home supporters in their own grounds twixt BLM supporters and those of us with enough oil in our lamps to actually research what we're being forced to show support for. I hope I'm wrong, but the virtue signallers have taken over the asylum, just look at the self righteous bile on BBS directed at Tykesmad and/or anyone on there who dares oppose them to see how it's going to go between fans in the stands once the inevitable booing starts.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast