+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall

It's NOT a minority political movement. It's a way of showing solidarity with team mates having to put up with hatred, ignorance, bigotry, ***ism, intolerance, homophobia & racism that still rears it's ugly head in 2020. If the people who spout this vile poison are regarded as having a point, normal and reasonable, then I'm happy to be labelled abnormal and unreasonable.
    JLWBigLil, Yesterday at 4:52 PM#24

This was posted by JLWBigLil yesterday.
    Look at his avatar, read his post, and Google 'images of JLWBigLil'.
    He writes a nice post, but his avatar & associated images are all scanty clad, busty blondes in suspenders.
    Very PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    It's NOT a minority political movement. It's a way of showing solidarity with team mates having to put up with hatred, ignorance, bigotry, ***ism, intolerance, homophobia & racism that still rears it's ugly head in 2020. If the people who spout this vile poison are regarded as having a point, normal and reasonable, then I'm happy to be labelled abnormal and unreasonable.
    JLWBigLil, Yesterday at 4:52 PM#24

This was posted by JLWBigLil yesterday.
    Look at his avatar, read his post, and Google 'images of JLWBigLil'.
    He writes a nice post, but his avatar & associated images are all scanty clad, busty blondes in suspenders.
    Very PC.
    No that’s wrong.
    I’ve met Big Lil - and he’s a top top fella.
    However - he’s been swept along with all the left wing fascists on the BBS to the degree he thinks it’s quite alright to label someone RACIST without knowing anything about that persons background.

As for his opinion of women - yes, like myself he has an fashioned way with women - but you will not find a bloke that treats women with as much respect as what Big Lil does.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Maybe some have been on furlough for the last decade !!
    To tell you the truth Roma I think you have touched on something there which has much truth attached to it.
    For months now I’ve wondered if all the bile being churned out by the BBS is a result of furloughing.
    They have ragged each other now to such an extent ......... that their spotlight has switched towards the people posting on Tykesmad.
    They need to foook off away from this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Cantha geeor speykin inna Phonetically Tarn accent , summonum Entaclew watwionnabart ,

Discuss
    A carn't speyk mi owd. Al tell thi wot, summat's not reyt darn on that BBS. These smart graduates are ashamed of working class Barnsley history expressed through a community language derived from a mining heritage saying people who speyk and write in a local accent mek them look thick by association.
    Tarnspeyk Matters. Footballers at Oakwell should talk to each other in Tarnspeyk for ten seconds before kick off. "Nar then mi owd c0ck, tha'd better scooar today or tha'll get sum booit", then tek the knee, then fart abart fiddling with their rainbow laces. A full 'arse.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 07-12-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Redemption for Millwall.... Black cabinet minister James Cleverly has just said that taking the knee is not for everyone and as far as I know he is not a Lions fan.

I agree with Pass and Animal on this thread and if that makes me a racist so be it

I don't know if i could be in bother here , but I've just posted a cheque to the " Snowflakes" its something I do each quarterly month ,
    Before the shooting starts from the Left , it's the name of the account of Sheffield Children's Hospital , so any reference I make about "Snowflakes " is purely unintentional and not meant to cause offence

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I agree with Pass and Animal on this thread and if that makes me a racist so be it
    Ponte in all the years I've been on this forum , i can honestly say I cannot remember any poster on here being racist , the word is now bandied about too much for my liking ,
    It's getting to the point you cannot say anything anymore for fear of reprisals , too many PC Bigots about also ,

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    No that’s wrong.
    I’ve met Big Lil - and he’s a top top fella.
    However - he’s been swept along with all the left wing fascists on the BBS to the degree he thinks it’s quite alright to label someone RACIST without knowing anything about that persons background.

As for his opinion of women - yes, like myself he has an fashioned way with women - but you will not find a bloke that treats women with as much respect as what Big Lil does.
    BBS are trawling every post on TykesMad in order to find a negative slant.
    This time it's Big Lil, the man who even Jesus looks up to as being the example in this World of the one who is always kind and reasonable.
    To their horror Big Lil was being ticked off for objectifying women in the old Page 3 Sun style.
    What they forgot to include was the next post on the thread where Nudger defended him. Oh the embarrassment !

Get a sense of humour lads. The phrase "po-faced PC" is ringing true.

"Nobody likes us We don't care " !!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast