+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Alto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FAO Alto

I wonder who posted this on the dark side ..hmmm .lol

Read while you can..
    ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY POSTED WHAT'S ON PEOPLES MINDS

Below are a summary of the last lot of posts Mr Burnley FC himself. Likes to think he has the full power of anything Burnley FC related and seems to think he has the power to decide what can be discussed in this forum and what views or opinions people can have

Who does this guy think he is? Absolute bellend of the highest order.

" It hasn't been deleted, it's been removed and we will be going through the posts to determine what further action should be taken"

Further action? Get your hi viz on

"A number of things are currently under investigation regarding this message board"

Ooo. Poirot is here with his magnifying glass

"By the time I'd finished I had removed all I could find and suspended 11 accounts ranging from one week to permanent"

And i bet you felt so high and mighty staying up til 3am sifting through peoples opinions? Deciding who can say what? Moron

But dont worry, if you take it too far hel delete your account, suspend your user name or even TRY to block your IP. Not realising that it takes 2 mins to create another account or stop em seeing your IP

The award goes to to the allmighty ClaretTony

Absolute weapon and its about time somebody told you what the majority think. UNLESS YOUR IN THE OVER 70S CLIQUE

Oh and by the way. WELL DONE MILWALL
    If half of you took the knee you wouldnt be able to get back up

Thanks Alf, unfortunately I missed your well thought out post on the dark side

"we will be going through the posts to determine what further action should be taken". Them words must make him feel very important, he's the most arrogant arsehole I've ever heard.

His hangers on make me roll up with laughter, "Tony when is the takeover likely to happen ?", "Tony you are such a tease please tell us what you know ?", "Ask Tony he's the one in the know", HE KNOWS WHAT THE REST OF US KNOW, WHICH IS PHUCK ALL, HE'S A CHANCER AND WOULD BE WELL AT HOME IN CHINA OR NORTH KOREA THE LYING TWO FACED BOTTLELESS POOR EXCUSE FOR HUMAN WIMP, THE CNUT

Thanks for the heads up Alf

No Alf, not me, I would not give it the pleasure of deleting me.

Hate is a very strong word Alf, but with how he treated many proper Burnley fans while on here, editing their posts, deleting posts, banning posters just for having a different view was and is petty, and what he did to the BOB's banning at least 12 of us for having a proper (Burnley and mixed teams fans forum) message board on TorquayMad and actually having TorquayMad closed down because of us was disgraceful, he's still at it on the darkside with letting his clique say anything they like but outsiders being edited, deleted and banned for having conflicting thoughts, its childish for a man in his late 60's to act that way, especially when he has not got the humility or any decency to give any reasonable explanation for his immoral actions.

But I do hate him for all of the above Alf.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    No Alf, not me, I would not give it the pleasure of deleting me.

Hate is a very strong word Alf, but with how he treated many proper Burnley fans while on here, editing their posts, deleting posts, banning posters just for having a different view was and is petty, and what he did to the BOB's banning at least 12 of us for having a proper (Burnley and mixed teams fans forum) message board on TorquayMad and actually having TorquayMad closed down because of us was disgraceful, he's still at it on the darkside with letting his clique say anything they like but outsiders being edited, deleted and banned for having conflicting thoughts, its childish for a man in his late 60's to act that way, especially when he has not got the humility or any decency to give any reasonable explanation for his immoral actions.

But I do hate him for all of the above Alf.
    Hate Alto? Stalin Mk2 hates me because we refused to let Clarets Mad die.

Such is the fool's arrogance he thought when he jumped ship this site would fold up without him.

I have not had the opportunity to say this before mate, but thanks for your support and moderation ever since we decided to keep Clarets Mad alive.

A new recruitment drive is being initiated and I am very confident new members will be arriving over the next few months and Clarets Mad will continue to be a very relevant observer of all things Claret and Blue at Turf Moor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hate Alto? Stalin Mk2 hates me because we refused to let Clarets Mad die.

Such is the fool's arrogance he thought when he jumped ship this site would fold up without him.

I have not had the opportunity to say this before mate, but thanks for your support and moderation ever since we decided to keep Clarets Mad alive.

A new recruitment drive is being initiated and I am very confident new members will be arriving over the next few months and Clarets Mad will continue to be a very relevant observer of all things Claret and Blue at Turf Moor.
    Thanks for that BT.

A recruitment drive ? Would be nice, we may get some posters from the dark side as some are bickering like hell over there, we'll have to educate them though, as most over there don't understand how to conduct themselves with discussions agreeing to disagree and even being humble seems to be logic they cannot grasp, bless em.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Thanks for that BT.

A recruitment drive ? Would be nice, we may get some posters from the dark side as some are bickering like hell over there, we'll have to educate them though, as most over there don't understand how to conduct themselves with discussions agreeing to disagree and even being humble seems to be logic they cannot grasp, bless em.
    Well said Alto, it's stressful enough coping with the abuse from the three mentioned above, not sure I could cope with any more.

This is appearing across various social media sites Alto and we have a few good nibbles...

Burnley fan? Talk the talk and walk the walk on Clarets Mad.

Join in the good-natured banter with resident Turfites such as Altobelli, Alfie & Israeli Balan, The Bedlington Terrier, Claret-in Budapest, Old Colner, outwood, 59er, Sinkov, Map from China, barrie & malwayne from Welsh Wales and many more.

Attachment 17710

Free to join and good banter guaranteed.

Click the link and join the “Clarets in-crowd”.

https://boards.footymad.net/register.php

Thought you had posted it Alto,it wasn't me.. Got deleted within 5 minutes.lol

I have an account on there Alf, but have not written a word and will not, I have been viewing the ALK thread recently as one I know on there and another seem to know more about it than most.

Yes Alto.there is one guy on that thread who you can genuinely Believe. Surprised he hasn't been banned .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)