+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blummin ummer...the Jan transfer thread already...

Blummin ummer...the Jan transfer thread already...

EFL HUB ⚜️
    @efl_hub
    ·
    34m
    ��Report: Sheffield Wednesday currently lead Rotherham United in the chase to sign AFC Wimbledon striker Joe Pigott, in January. #SWFC #RUFC #AFCW #afcwimbledon #EFL_HUB

That would be apt the pigs signing piggott. Wonder which other porcine name related players they could sign?

Actually it could be a decent signing in fairness he always scores against us but then again so could I..

EFL hub have got some reight in the past so might be some truth to it.

but then again...

EFL HUB Fleur-de-lis
    @efl_hub
    · 23 Nov
    EXCLUSIVE: EyesSheffield Wednesday & Rotherham United are among the clubs chasing former West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere. #SWFC #RUFC #EFL_HUB

I was going to poo poo this one but then I realised he spends most of his time being knacked. Ideal for us I would say....
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-12-2020 at 02:05 PM.

They ought to get Rob Scott to check out Scott Kashket at Wycombe and see how much they would accept for him.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    EFL HUB ⚜️
    @efl_hub
    ·
    34m
    ��Report: Sheffield Wednesday currently lead Rotherham United in the chase to sign AFC Wimbledon striker Joe Pigott, in January. #SWFC #RUFC #AFCW #afcwimbledon #EFL_HUB

That would be apt the pigs signing piggott. Wonder which other porcine name related players they could sign?

Actually it could be a decent signing in fairness he always scores against us but then again so could I..

EFL hub have got some reight in the past so might be some truth to it.

but then again...

EFL HUB Fleur-de-lis
    @efl_hub
    · 23 Nov
    EXCLUSIVE: EyesSheffield Wednesday & Rotherham United are among the clubs chasing former West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere. #SWFC #RUFC #EFL_HUB

I was going to poo poo this one but then I realised he spends most of his time being knacked. Ideal for us I would say....
    Pigs sign Piggott ......the Millers signed Miller.

its all in a name Brin...

Without stating the bl€€din obvious with a 25 man squad it'll have to be 1 in = 1 out

I can think of one or two

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I can think of one or two
    Dozen?

Not expecting Scott to come up with any quality suggestions. Neighbour's mate has a season ticket at Albacete(Iniesta owns them) in the Spanish second division and reckons there are loads of talented players at that level on very poor wages. Do we look beyond the UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Not expecting Scott to come up with any quality suggestions. Neighbour's mate has a season ticket at Albacete(Iniesta owns them) in the Spanish second division and reckons there are loads of talented players at that level on very poor wages. Do we look beyond the UK ?
    We'll struggle to sign any after 31st Dec.

Santa will be free

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast