+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perspective from a NORTHERNER

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Roly, at that particular time I was stood under the corner floodlight and trust me pal that was even worserer as Frog would say. A very few very scary minutes indeed.
    yep I looked back and saw them raining in under the flood lights and also going on tivoli people were running for cover, but they were coming in at all angles and bouncing down the steps. I may be wtong but I dont think the open bit was seated then on the millmoor lane side.

Yep it was scary not stones but half bricks and chunky bits of rubble. Surprised no one was seriously hurt from the bombardment.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    yep I looked back and saw them raining in under the flood lights and also going on tivoli people were running for cover, but they were coming in at all angles and bouncing down the steps. I may be wtong but I dont think the open bit was seated then on the millmoor lane side.

Yep it was scary not stones but half bricks and chunky bits of rubble. Surprised no one was seriously hurt from the bombardment.
    Correct, it wasn't seated then and folk were dashing all over the place and my choice of refuge was under the wall itself so anything that came over didn't hit me. Pardon the pun but I was bricking it.

Sounds like you were near to howdy.. you should have introduced yourself and said hi im brin off millersmad

If howdy had known it was me at the bottom of the terrace he would have picked up a brick and lobbed it at me!😉😆

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123