+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perspective from a NORTHERNER

Perspective from a NORTHERNER

Name:  Millmoor.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  97.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Name:  Millmoor.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  97.0 KB
    Still looks a tidier ground than Hillsborough

Awe the memories eh!!

If you look roughly where that buddleia plant is nearest the pitch that was where I stood with my lad when the bricks came raining over from Swansea fans. Think he was 6 or 7 at the time. I told him to stand in front of me to protect himself barrier side. i had my back to the bricks. Scary chuffin times I'll tell ya. Probably only lasted a few seconds but seemed longer at the time.

looks like cannabis.
    Now I know what those grow lighting units are for that you sometimes see on the turf

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If you look roughly where that buddleia plant is nearest the pitch that was where I stood with my lad when the bricks came raining over from Swansea fans. Think he was 6 or 7 at the time. I told him to stand in front of me to protect himself barrier side. i had my back to the bricks. Scary chuffin times I'll tell ya. Probably only lasted a few seconds but seemed longer at the time.
    Name:  a6864692697d393d52d4168c695ef2bb.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  11.2 KB

I stood against the wall (true story) and that's definitely where my kids would have been if they had been born

I stood against the wall (true story) and that's definitely where my kids would have been if they had been born
    Do you mean the wall at the top of the steps Howdy? A good tactic if you were at the back. Sounds like a defensive manoeuvre from a medieval war manual

Ambitious but Brilliant !!! I don't believe it.

You weren't moved from there by the police with the rest of us then? Still to this day I can't get over their decision to do that

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I was in the main stand with a friend and a couple of Sheffield Utd fans who came down with us .they didn’t have tickets but squeezed through the turnstiles with us . It was one of the Sheffield fans who assaulted the Swansea player when the fans invaded the pitch after we scored the pen .

Dafter still was the skip full of rubble at the top of Millmoor lane frog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast