+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Fvck Brexit - Buy Scottish

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Tory logic. We want to leave the EU and take back control but we still want unfettered access to your single market.
    We want rid of all your trawlers from British waters so as our fishermen can catch all our fish.
    We then want access to your market to sell all the fish we have caught tariff free.
    Scotland did vote to remain in europe but its merely our province and is not allowed to take back control.
    Scotland has an ageing population and needs EU workers for its nursing homes,NHS etc?,tough luck.

I will never side with English or Scottish Tories when it comes to Brexit but i hope the farmers who had the massive NO boxes in their fields in 2014 are able to survive if the party they support cant do a deal and their goods have massive tariffs on them next year.
    Think the farmers will be alright GB.Ok they had in the papers that the farmers were going to have to burn all there crops and animals because no one would buy it if Britian voted for freedom but at same time they told us we would all starve because no one would sell us food any more.I can see an easy fix here the farmers could sell us there crops and animals save them from having to burn it and save us from starving

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There was a window of opportunity to put Brexit on hold due to the pandemic earlier this year but Downing St did not want to upset the Brexiteers and carried on with its self imposed deadline.Its FN laughable that Johnson in the midst of a pandemic is having dinner in Brussels trying to sort out the mess they are in.
    If this was our FM planning for independence Scottish Tories would be screaming that she should concentrate on the day job but its no problem to them when their boss blunder's aboot in europe chasing the impossible dream.
    The people of Britian voted for Brexit that makes it the pm's job to get it sorted.The people of scotland voted against independance thats why fm keeps getting told to concentrate on the day job.I understand you lost on both these votes and don't like it I also lost on one of them but thats democracy you have to accept losing as well as winning elections.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    The people of Britian voted for Brexit that makes it the pm's job to get it sorted.The people of scotland voted against independance thats why fm keeps getting told to concentrate on the day job.I understand you lost on both these votes and don't like it I also lost on one of them but thats democracy you have to accept losing as well as winning elections.
    Who mentions independence more, the FM or other political parties?

I really have to wonder how often the FM and the SNP would actually mention independence if they didnt have to reply to constant media and political questioning that raises the issue in the first place? if Nic is doing such a bad job just now, please come up with statistics to show where we are doing worse than doon sooth?

Before you reply, it will be seen as very weak if your only reply is, "You cant say anything against Queen Nic to her SNP lovers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Who mentions independence more, the FM or other political parties?

I really have to wonder how often the FM and the SNP would actually mention independence if they didnt have to reply to constant media and political questioning that raises the issue in the first place? if Nic is doing such a bad job just now, please come up with statistics to show where we are doing worse than doon sooth?

Before you reply, it will be seen as very weak if your only reply is, "You cant say anything against Queen Nic to her SNP lovers"!
    Really don't care who mentions it most.Can't see any where that I have said that you'r so called queen (you do know she is not really a queen don't you?)is doing a bad job just now?I am not going to go looking for any statistics to show anything as we all apart from maybe wee nic cultist know you can make statistics mean anything you want.I think wee nic admitted that the death rate in scotland is worse than in England but really don't care.I am not English never have been and am not trying to make silly wee points for England against scotland.I was explaining the difference of boris trying to sort the brexit which was voted for against wee nic trying to sort independence which was voted against.If you want to pick an arguement about you'r pretend queen away and do it with someone who gives a sh..

Really don't care who mentions it most.Can't see any where that I have said that you'r so called queen (you do know she is not really a queen don't you?)is doing a bad job just now?I am not going to go looking for any statistics to show anything as we all apart from maybe wee nic cultist know you can make statistics mean anything you want.I think wee nic admitted that the death rate in scotland is worse than in England but really don't care.I am not English never have been and am not trying to make silly wee points for England against scotland.I was explaining the difference of boris trying to sort the brexit which was voted for against wee nic trying to sort independence which was voted against.If you want to pick an arguement about you'r pretend queen away and do it with someone who gives a sh..
    " you'r"

Terry's brain has just exploded

That sums it up but doesnt make it pallatable to lots of intelligent people. I am (or was) so anti snp, now im anti europe and anti boris and london. I didnt want independence or to leave EU. Behaviours in last few years are i fvcking hate the EU but also the UK government.

I am very confused now what i believe in i may need to talk to Aunty Boris about this.

The UK is finished im afraid. We will have a second referendum and the people of Scotland will leave the Uk. I’m sorry if you don’t like that but it was obvious that this would happen. The only way to put a stop to the movement would be to offer something better, not worse. I know the Uk are desperate to try and throw some spanner’s in the works to convince us all we are better being their servants but it wont wash now. at least you can move to a part of the Uk where you can get what you vote for and in that respect we will all be happier after Scotland leaves. Holding us as prisoners and telling us we have had our vote won’t work.

Dundee is a massive yes community and are leading the way along with Glasgow. We will be victorious together!

Your inference in your previous post is that Queen Nic(cant believe you are taking that serious BTW! ) is not spending enough time on the day job and instead battling for independence when that is patently not true! And that is some rant about something you say you dont care about!

BTW, Boris is running head long into another major phuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    " you'r"

Terry's brain has just exploded
    Sh.. was hoping no one would notice don't tell terry

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    The UK is finished im afraid. We will have a second referendum and the people of Scotland will leave the Uk. I’m sorry if you don’t like that but it was obvious that this would happen. The only way to put a stop to the movement would be to offer something better, not worse. I know the Uk are desperate to try and throw some spanner’s in the works to convince us all we are better being their servants but it wont wash now. at least you can move to a part of the Uk where you can get what you vote for and in that respect we will all be happier after Scotland leaves. Holding us as prisoners and telling us we have had our vote won’t work.

Dundee is a massive yes community and are leading the way along with Glasgow. We will be victorious together!
    Will wait and see if we get independence my big worry is how we are gonna pay our divorce bill now Britians debts are well in the trillions our share of that is scarey but hope we can find a way.Have voted snp all my life but am not a blind follower of everything they say or do.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)