+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Agree, Brin, but over the course of a season money tends to win things on average.
    Being as everyone but Wycombe and Luton have way bigger budgets it’s not difficult for it to average against the lower budget

3 vs 21 if it was 13 small clubs and 13 big clubs then it be all over the place, look at league 1 Wycombe Coventry Rotherham up last year big clubs like bolton Peterborough Sunderland and Ipswich not even in play offs.

Sick to death of hearing that we are a small fish in a big pond and all that crap. We are here because we deserved to be here not because someone gave us a free ride.

Now, to hear Warny talk about the teams we are going to play the post game interviews and comments should all say "I TOLD YOU SO" and thats all he should say because that is what he seems to think before he even selects a team to send out. He has no clue about man management and instilling cinfidance into his players.

He has had loads of time to learn how to play in this division and he has wasted every second he spent in the Championship because he has learned sweet FA. I for one would not like to be next to him in the trenchers with his defeatist attitude.

Sorry, but if he continues over the next 2 games with the tactics he has used so far then its time he was on his way.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 09-12-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Sick to death of hearing that we are a small fish in a big pond and all that crap. We are here because we deserved to be here not because someone gave us a free ride.

Now, to hear Warny talk about the teams we are going to play the post game interviews and comments should all say "I TOLD YOU SO" and thats all he should say because that is what he seems to think before he even selects a team to send out. He has no clue about man management and instilling cinfidance into his players.

He has had loads of time to learn how to play in this division and he has wasted every second he spent in the Championship because he has learned sweet FA. I for one would not like to be next to him in the trenchers with his defeatist attitude.

Sorry, but if he continues over the next 2 games with the tactics he has used so far then its time he was on his way.
    Harshly put but a lot of truth here...
    This management team displays a totally different level of confidence in Div 3 which evapourates EVERY time they move up to Div 2.
    They were lower league players and they are not confident at this level - then they openly transmit this shock and awe to the current team...
    Happened twice now. And we were very lucky Covid got us promoted in the middle of a slide this time.
    Back down and we won't see Div 2 again for a long time.
    I think we have better players this time but it is the management team that needs to pedform or go... and fast.
    Otherwise I cannot see the current slump ending at all.

I think theres a split in the camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Being as everyone but Wycombe and Luton have way bigger budgets it’s not difficult for it to average against the lower budget

3 vs 21 if it was 13 small clubs and 13 big clubs then it be all over the place, look at league 1 Wycombe Coventry Rotherham up last year big clubs like bolton Peterborough Sunderland and Ipswich not even in play offs.

I see what you're saying Silly, but historically you would say Coventry are a bigger club than Peterborough, and Bolton seem to be a basket case.

Luton do seem to have found the wat to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post

... and your nomination for next manager? Another Jackett, or more likely (if PW resigns) Richie Barker.

It'd be out of the frying pan into the fire if Barker was appointed. He's mainly responsible for the mess we're in !

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Pencil cock? Is that one with a rubber on the end?
    No, he's the one who always gets pencilled on the team sheet at HB

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    No, he's the one who always gets pencilled on the team sheet at HB
    Made out of wood like a tree?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I see what you're saying Silly, but historically you would say Coventry are a bigger club than Peterborough, and Bolton seem to be a basket case.

Luton do seem to have found the wat to do it.
    Historically yes but at min they don’t even own their own ground

I don’t like looking at past it’s irrelevant to the present and future look at yovel premiership team one min none league the next.

Iv been saying this since I registered this account Rotherham uniteds main problem is the negative fan base it’s toxic.

At the min there’s a serious lack of ambition in the squad it had fk all to do with money in transfer window it’s that they look complacent to fail and unmotivated maybe Tony Stewart can offer them a bonus for hitting targets to motivate them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast