+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Bristol City

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Bristol City

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas today. In the last 4 weeks I'v been doing a countdown at work or on the training courses that I've attended. I've probably been associated with people from more different nationalities than I have ever been in such a short space of time and to be honest iit's been great. A young man from Afghanistan who walked the full length of a continent to find himself in Europe and discovering real football in Germany before arriving in France through other nations, North Africans who love Marseille and a woman from Cameroon who was delighted when I mentioned Roger Miller or as she made me call him Milla as is how they pronounce his name.

Football is a great way to start a conversation with anyone!

In most fixtures this season we've played players from other nations and have been up against players who are first choice for thier home nations.

This isn't a Mickey Mouse league we're in! It's packed of international players from all levels. Even Mattock can boast an England under 21 level cap and a coach of ours played for the England team at youth level up until his injury in his early 20's.

It really is great to watch and more so being a team competing in this league. It's always going to be an uphill struggle but at least we're in it. Personally I get as dissapointed as the next Miller when we lose but I can't effect anything. I could stop watching but it's only me that's missing out! I won't call for the managers head, one, because I realise the situation the staff are in and 2 I don't beleive that any turmoil would be good for the club!

Be like me! Enjoy the roller coaster! I don't ever want to get off!!!!!!

Afternoon all, I for one am feeling worryingly optimistic today. Something tells me that we are going to turn up for 90 minutes today and get a 2-1 win with smudge to score. We will all go, I mean stay, home happy and full of belief again. UTM!!

Positive vibes

We can win this one

Name:  all-these-positive-waves-baby-we-cant-lose.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  41.3 KB

Some good pics here, you might be able to spot your seat like I can. Bloody miss that seat

https://twitter.com/BristolCity/stat...139331/photo/1

Three points please

Another difficult afternoon ensues.

1-0 Millers win will do for, don't care if it's a scrappy game as long as we win !!!

Team news please..

Morning, Frog'n'all. As is often the case, I find myself agreeing with Frog's opening comments. This is a hell of a league we are in. Enjoy the ride...whatever it may bring.

Three points today would be fabulous. Frankly I don't see it coming. A hard earned draw would not be too shabby...

Wow wow wow Johansson in net
    Harding out

TEAM v
    @BristolCity
    | Johansson; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, A.MacDonald, Wood, Wiles; Lindsay, Crooks, Barlaser; Smith, Vassell.

SUBS | Blackman, Jones, Thompson, Harding, Clarke, Jozefzoon, Hirst, Ladapo.

I despair.

I have slightly more confidence now the Viking is playing but I’m worried this is 6 at back again

Just gonna let the game play out but the team selection is absolute joke if going by form.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast