I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas today. In the last 4 weeks I'v been doing a countdown at work or on the training courses that I've attended. I've probably been associated with people from more different nationalities than I have ever been in such a short space of time and to be honest iit's been great. A young man from Afghanistan who walked the full length of a continent to find himself in Europe and discovering real football in Germany before arriving in France through other nations, North Africans who love Marseille and a woman from Cameroon who was delighted when I mentioned Roger Miller or as she made me call him Milla as is how they pronounce his name.

Football is a great way to start a conversation with anyone!

In most fixtures this season we've played players from other nations and have been up against players who are first choice for thier home nations.

This isn't a Mickey Mouse league we're in! It's packed of international players from all levels. Even Mattock can boast an England under 21 level cap and a coach of ours played for the England team at youth level up until his injury in his early 20's.

It really is great to watch and more so being a team competing in this league. It's always going to be an uphill struggle but at least we're in it. Personally I get as dissapointed as the next Miller when we lose but I can't effect anything. I could stop watching but it's only me that's missing out! I won't call for the managers head, one, because I realise the situation the staff are in and 2 I don't beleive that any turmoil would be good for the club!

Be like me! Enjoy the roller coaster! I don't ever want to get off!!!!!!