+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

So hard t0 pick a MOM out every player did their bit. Much better from Tree and Smudge. Jamie Lyndsey at his best all over the pitch and Wiles seemed happier this week at left wing back and did sone wonderful raiding. barlaser getting stuck in and some great passes. Goalie made some great saves and catches although didnt have that much to do. Saved the best till last ; olasunde. Read the game suberbly quick into the tackle and some great raiding and crossing from the right side. Lets have more on weds at ewood boys.

Superb and UTM
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-12-2020 at 05:27 PM.

[QUOTE=millertop;39645215]You mean them that say what they see? Just comment on the game instead of fetching that up, is that too much for you?[. Bit touchy arnt you ,are you one of the whingers or is it yr time of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Thought we played Blackburn?
    Hahahaha

Well that made me eat my words. They were supposed to be a top team and we outplayed them. Great effort from lads, with some nice football and should have had a nailed on pen. Poor ref again for me.
    Johansson. First time I've seen him, apart from the drop he got away with looked steady to me. Again I'd say just have him and Vickers as keepers and give us an additional outfield player in the 25.
    Wood. Did nowt wrong, steady.
    Ihiekwe. Usual strong steady game.
    MacDonald. As above covered that hole down the left that was so weak at Watford.
    Wiles. Much better game, didn't have to deal with the passes he had to on Tuesday and had some strong runs in attack
    Olosunde. Up there with the MOM candidates for me broke play up and caused no end of problems in attack
    Lindsay. Love the lad gets stuck in opens up defences with runs and passes and has an eye for goal. He is the new Frecks we've been wanting.
    Barlaser. Used the ball well, broke play up and was always there as a go to.
    Crooks. Best game yet by a country mile. Didn't waste as much possession and took his goal well
    Smith. Welcome back Smudge, that's the player we know and love, won headers, scored and gave their defence a torrid time.
    Vassell. Waste of a shirt for me, he just isn't good enough.
    What really stood out for me is when we play the ball we can be good, and the re-emergence of Smith and Crooks.
    Well done lads and well done Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Johansson is only played in the net because of what happened in the PSG game in midweek. Blackman can’t play because the commentators aren’t allowed to say his name.
    What? You're havin a laugh pal. They only have to call him Jamal.

Where did that performance come from??? Well done big style. MOM....all of them....

Should have killed them off. Well done PW in 2nd half for sticking with the formation when City were loading their front line. City lost 2-0 and they got away with it, could have been 4 or 5-0.

Now they have to keep it going. Can we play Coventry again?????

Fantastic performance from start to finish. The BBC are still referring to us as 'Championship strugglers' though in their post match write up. They also refer to Wycombe with the same term but not Derby , Forest , QPR or Wednesday! Awful institution and their narration ,not their challenging, of the Governments' COVID policies really makes me think the time has come for them to lock the doors and turn the lights off!

Here's a happy song in relation to The Millers for today's performance.....

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Many of us knew this type of performance was within the lads capbilaties. Many of us knew the 352 formation suits the squad we have and many of us knew that if the tactics used wre better we would be a hard team to beat. It now seems that the guy who sees them everyday in training and did not think his players were capable of playing football on the ground has at last seen it too.

Now! Is this a flash in the pan or has the penny finaly droped for Warny? I guess we will find out very soon.

Great game lads. 11 motm today.
    Chuffin 'ell. Brilliant game like today and you still have a dig at Warney? Don't worry. Millertop won't chastise you for not just commenting on the game - it only works one way.
    Do you still think we we were set up to lose rather than set up to win?

Yes this is the style of play we need to stay in this league. Keep working on it Warney.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast