+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Bristol City Post Match Thoughts

When Tommy Rowe fouled Matt Olosunde in the box,it should have been a penalty and it would have been Rowe's second yellow.So they could have been down to ten men before half time and losing 3-0 ,putting us in a very strong position in the second half.We did continue to go for more after the interval and I always thought we looked comfortable.Hopefully we didn't pick up any more injuries and have a short break till Wednesday.A really entertaining game today,well done lads.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    When Tommy Rowe fouled Matt Olosunde in the box,it should have been a penalty and it would have been Rowe's second yellow.So they could have been down to ten men before half time and losing 3-0 ,putting us in a very strong position in the second half.We did continue to go for more after the interval and I always thought we looked comfortable.Hopefully we didn't pick up any more injuries and have a short break till Wednesday.A really entertaining game today,well done lads.
    Ref knew he made a *******s

I’m sure your Nan would be proud of the man you’ve become Lindsay, keep doing your best with a smile on your face

Jamie Lindsay
    @JamieLindsay65
    ·
    13h
    Great 3 points today. That was for you Nan Red heartRed heart R.I.P Broken heart

Some teams have off days because opposition make them. Like yesterday press hard win first and second ball and keep pressing for 90+mins. Like watford did first half causing us lots of trouble. Always seems to be same excuse when we get a result from the teams who on paper should win us especially in championship they always seem to have an off day. Well done the boys and warney mom olosunde .

With Q.P.R. losing yesterday at home to Reading, they are now on 18 pts so with in touching distance of the Millers on 16 pts

Superb performance and result - hope we can build on this and have a good Xmas on and off the pitch

I really don't get it, we should have beaten Bournemouth 2 weeks ago, which until yesterday was the best we had played this season, well for me it was anyway.
    Then we were ok to average against Brentford, but their 2nd half performance was brilliant, and for me the best team we've played this season. At Coventry we didn't turn up, but was that us playing bad or Coventry pressing us making us look bad? at Watford we were dire to a bit better 2nd half, but then to totally throw me, we get a performance like yesterday, which wasn't just the best this season but the best for a few seasons, considering it was a top 6 side in the Championship that was absolutely taken apart.
    I dont mind us losing games in any division we play in, as long as we give it a go, but we are way too erratic this season, going from sublime to awful in a couple of games. I still think PW bigs up teams at this level too much and maybe has an effect on some players performances, and maybe he should be looking more at how best we can do, as opposed to how best we can stop the opposition, which seems to have more emphasis at this level.
    Anyway, let's hope the penny has finally dropped, that this squad of players are very much a championship team, lower championship admittedly, but championship material anyway UTM

Fantastic result. No two ways about it. Let's all hope that is the catalyst to kick start our campaign. Well done to the players and indeed the management. Credit where it's due.

Noticed PW has dodged the pre match and post match interviews, probably p*ssed of with the stupid questions. Good thing about it is no one has bigged the opposition up. Hopefully thay have learned something from all the moaning on here.

Full marks to their Manager for not making any excuses and saying how it was. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Noticed PW has dodged the pre match and post match interviews, probably p*ssed of with the stupid questions. Good thing about it is no one has bigged the opposition up. Hopefully thay have learned something from all the moaning on here.

Full marks to their Manager for not making any excuses and saying how it was. Well done.
    If you saw somebody about to make a mistake would warning them about it be classed as “moaning”?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast