+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Joshua

O/T Joshua

Boom.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 13-12-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Don’t think he stands a chance with Fury.

I wouldn’t bet against either.

Time to see it happen though.

Joshua boxed well and did what champions do so can't knock him tonight. Would he beat Fury? I think he could knock Fury out in all honesty.

Listened to it on radio. Costello and Bunce. They gave the impression AJ was cautious, weary of being tagged with a big shot like he was in the first Ruiz fight. But then again this was not a fight to risk a loss.

Fury has already stated he's going to knock Joshua out within 3 rounds, makes you think he doesn't fancy a long fight.

Should this fight go ahead, one thing Joshua has got to do and that is not to let Fury get inside his head with his incessant talking. He grinds people down with his jabber jaw. He works on their mental attitude in order to get at them.

As for last night I thought Joshua boxed really well, upper cuts, good combos and a great jab throughout. He did allow Pulev back in the fight but was always in control and what a finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Fury has already stated he's going to knock Joshua out within 3 rounds, makes you think he doesn't fancy a long fight.

Should this fight go ahead, one thing Joshua has got to do and that is not to let Fury get inside his head with his incessant talking. He grinds people down with his jabber jaw. He works on their mental attitude in order to get at them.

As for last night I thought Joshua boxed really well, upper cuts, good combos and a great jab throughout. He did allow Pulev back in the fight but was always in control and what a finish!
    Joshua has a punches chance with Fury and that’s about it. He’s not even close to him boxing ability wise. He also got up off the floor in the 12 round after taking the best from Wilder straight on the chin. No one and I mean no one else has done that. So stamina wise Fury can do 12 rounds with Joshua and take him to school. If Joshua doesn’t land a Big Bang early it will be a very long night for him.

Odd for me would be 1/3 Fury and 6/4 Joshua.

Be a big fight though Brin and will do 3 million PPV easy. Both boxers will earn in excess of 100 million quid. Not bad when you can get it pal.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Joshua has a punches chance with Fury and that’s about it. He’s not even close to him boxing ability wise. He also got up off the floor in the 12 round after taking the best from Wilder straight on the chin. No one and I mean no one else has done that. So stamina wise Fury can do 12 rounds with Joshua and take him to school. If Joshua doesn’t land a Big Bang early it will be a very long night for him.

Odd for me would be 1/3 Fury and 6/4 Joshua.

Be a big fight though Brin and will do 3 million PPV easy. Both boxers will earn in excess of 100 million quid. Not bad when you can get it pal.
    Yes biggest purses in fight history. Whoever loses will probably announce an immediate retirement, in fact I think Fury has said that already as he will have become the first heavyweight to unify all four world titles. He has to win it first though.

Fury will stop Joshua. Different mental fight ability.
    Last night Joshua didn't take a real punch until round 5. It stopped him in his tracks and looked very cautious. Think he knows deep down a big hitter is capable of taking him out with one punch.