+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 15.12.20 [NL]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 15.12.20 [NL]

Notts 3 - 2 Stockport

Wootton, Rodrigues, Walker

V. Att: 2,444

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts 3 - 2 Stockport

Wootton, Rodrigues, Walker

V. Att: 2,444
    Plenty of huff and puff from Notts, 2-0 to Stockport, they had a plan, the lads are gutted etc. Time to give the pitchfork a polish.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Plenty of huff and puff from Notts, 2-0 to Stockport, they had a plan, the lads are gutted etc. Time to give the pitchfork a polish.
    Don't forget the evergreen "We worked on this all week but I can't play the game for them" after the usual loss to set piece goals.

Notts 0 - 2 Stockport

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Don't forget the evergreen "We worked on this all week but I can't play the game for them" after the usual loss to set piece goals.

Notts 0 - 2 Stockport
    Stockport have been over-hyped massively this season. I look at their squad and it is bang average. They have one decent Conference player in Rooney, who if he was any good would not be playing for Stockport. Has he ever played league football?! He's no Spring chicken.

We'll still lose though. 1-2. Wootton

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Stockport have been over-hyped massively this season. I look at their squad and it is bang average. They have one decent Conference player in Rooney, who if he was any good would not be playing for Stockport. Has he ever played league football?! He's no Spring chicken.

We'll still lose though. 1-2. Wootton
    They might be backed due to a takeover of rich owners of NL league standards.

I backed them to win the league myself they may not do that but they will be around in the top 3.

The way the season is going it could come down to PPG again and as they've only played 9 games they arent far off Torquay at a guess.

You are correct Rooney is no Lee Hughes but he is quality at this level and is being paid a good salary to join.

My guess is a 1-1.

It depends which Notts side turns up. We have had some good spells and some bang average spells.
    We have definitely tightened up at the back but that seems to have come at the expense of our creativity.
    Stockport are not the side that people predicted, or at least they are not at the moment. Tactically all any team has to do is sit in against us. keep the game tight at the back because they will know that they will get a chance against us.
    One thing for sure is that Ardley will have NO excuses if we lose. No fatigue *******s. The game being called off on Saturday actually makes the team selection in the mid week loss even worse. Play your strongest side, play the players who are in form. If it’s good enough for Aston Villa (9 ever presents in yesterday’s starting side) then it should be good enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Stockport have been over-hyped massively this season. I look at their squad and it is bang average.
    They don't have to be all that good to beat Notts though, do they? Any manager can sit his players down in a nice warm room, give them a beer or two and watch games we have won and compare them with those we have lost and if it sinks in that we are ok in attack, mediocre but steady in midfield, disjointed in defence and as a whole lack confidence, then they should be on a winner.

County 1
    County 2

OG

2-1 Notts. Enzio, Knowles

Notts 1-2 Stockport (Enzio)

A fairly even game but we miss chances and gift a goal.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast