+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bilic and Allardyce.

Bilic and Allardyce.

The decision by WBA’s board may have been inevitable ,but it still stinks. Allardyce must have been in the pipeline for weeks, as Bilic continued to struggle with his newly promoted team. Where do the players stand in all this ? They are probably guilty as well. Ironic that this sacking comes 24 hours ,after one of the results of the season ,by a team outside of the top 6. It appears that Bilic has been critical of the club recently , which obviously didn’t help his case.
    I am NOT a fan of Allardyce. I really hope they continue to struggle. Allardyce or no Allardyce, i hope they get their just desserts in the next 4 months.
    As for Bilic, I hope he gets fixed up soon. Half that team should have gone with him. They are clearly not good enough whoever is in charge.

Great Sympathy for Bilic, got them up on a shoestring.
    Time for us to worry as Sam’s never been relegated .. yet.

Bilic was on a two year contract which would have been June 2021, however, he has been at odds with the board manily because they let centre back Hegazi go out on loan to a Saudi Arabian club in October and Bilic did not want this to happen.
    Such is football!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Bilic was on a two year contract which would have been June 2021, however, he has been at odds with the board manily because they let centre back Hegazi go out on loan to a Saudi Arabian club in October and Bilic did not want this to happen.
    Such is football!
    Chinese owner
    Lai Guochuans largely a private person, however according to a report by the Birmingham Post, a conservative estimate of his total wealth is £2.8 billion.He resides in Guangzhou, a city in the Guangdong province of China, and only attends West Bromwich Albion club matches occasionally, leaving the day-to-day running of the club in the hands of long-term associates Li Piyue, who serves as the club's chairman, and Ke Xu, who is Chief Executive Officer.[
    Last edited by oldcolner; 16-12-2020 at 05:19 PM.

If Slaven is on his uppers after being thrown out of work, I'd be happy to sub him a tenner, help him out. I'm very good like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If Slaven is on his uppers after being thrown out of work, I'd be happy to sub him a tenner, help him out. I'm very good like that.
    Because you are only a couple of grand behind him in the wealth stakes sinkov, he won't need it. Apparently, he is thinking of retiring to the Ribble Valley, birds of a feather and all of that.

No room for any more millionaires here BT, we're full.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)