+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Take the 2 million and bank it.

If we can’t replace him from our own ranks then sack the youth coach because there’s something far wrang.
    Agreed, also in addition ;during these “financial hardships” in order to ensure harmony within the remaining squad.some of them may now look to have some of their deferred and wage cuts supplemented!

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    This is the scouting system that also picked up Danny Ward and James Maddison. There will be good and bad prospects in any transfer or loan. It hasn't, as some like to make out, been all bad.
    It’s been 80% bad and 20% good, plus young loanees as they were are sometimes offered out (rather than our great network spying them) and we got a bit lucky. Luck in every transfer but one season we took in Forrester, Gleeson, Halford, Wilson and Ball...��

Our super duper scouting will unearth his replacement...

Welcome aboard Ross Stewart, the 6'2 target man from Ross County.

Good luck Big Sam. You scored a lot of goals and made us decent money so we can’t grumble too much.

I do fancy a flutter on you to get a red card on your debut though as an over enthusiastic donkey is always a danger to those around him

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    This is the scouting system that also picked up Danny Ward and James Maddison. There will be good and bad prospects in any transfer or loan. It hasn't, as some like to make out, been all bad.
    Maddison had already joined Norwich for about £6m at the point when we signed him on loan so it wasn't exactly like unearthing an unknown. Danny Ward was on the fringes of the Liverpool first team and in Welsh international squads. I could probably have told you based on that information alone that they would be good players. McInnes still managed to have Maddison sitting on the bench or playing out of position most of the time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Our super duper scouting will unearth his replacement...

Welcome aboard Ross Stewart, the 6'2 target man from Ross County.
    I wish we could ditch the target man rubbish and just get someone who can play football.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I wish we could ditch the target man rubbish and just get someone who can play football.

.......and so say all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Once the tactician is bombed then and only then will we see serious change.

The s*n are reporting we are looking at Fraser Hornby. Scottish under 21 striker playing in France

Quote Originally Posted by STANDFREE92 View Post
    The s*n are reporting we are looking at Fraser Hornby. Scottish under 21 striker playing in France
    Normally I wouldn't believe a thing I read in the Sun but given he is 6 foot 4 inches and hasn't played a competitive game since September it sounds like a typical McInness centre forward signing

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast