+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our American Overlords

Our American Overlords

Sorry to anyone that got to watch that free due to being signed up with Atlanta United.

Also sorry for our "pragmatic" manager not playing yer man Hernandez. He might be ****e but we will never know.

We go again.

Celtic raise their game against us.

70 points.

Going for third as we are a challenger brand

Is Dave the mouth Cormack in hiding? Good luck trying to get folk to come to Pittodrie and watch this sh!t once the go ahead is given. Derek McInnes is the Jason Leitch of Scottish football....hasn’t got a clue at what’s happening but has good friends in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Is Dave the mouth Cormack in hiding? Good luck trying to get folk to come to Pittodrie and watch this sh!t once the go ahead is given. Derek McInnes is the Jason Leitch of Scottish football....hasn’t got a clue at what’s happening but has good friends in the media.
    Here's a thought I had earlier John. When Atalanta were looking for a new manager recently it's kinda telling that McInnes wis never in the frame for that.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Here's a thought I had earlier John. When Atalanta were looking for a new manager recently it's kinda telling that McInnes wis never in the frame for that.
    McInnes is on his way out and he knows it. He isn’t putting any effort as such into the training etc. One of his players who liked him dropped him right in it. He has been going through the motions but we all know that. It’s just a matter of time....well when the man in hiding decides this isn’t what he spent and asked investors to pay into.
    If I had pumped the kind of funds that some have done into Aberdeen FC it wouldn’t just be McInnes that would be looking over his shoulder. Cormack himself will surely be in the firing line from his American overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is on his way out and he knows it. He isn’t putting any effort as such into the training etc. One of his players who liked him dropped him right in it. He has been going through the motions but we all know that. It’s just a matter of time....well when the man in hiding decides this isn’t what he spent and asked investors to pay into.
    If I had pumped the kind of funds that some have done into Aberdeen FC it wouldn’t just be McInnes that would be looking over his shoulder. Cormack himself will surely be in the firing line from his American overlords.
    Shows how pissed off I am that I put Atalanta instead of Atlanta geez lol

Have to agree that he knows he is on his way out though. It has to be sooner rather than later though.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Shows how pissed off I am that I put Atalanta instead of Atlanta geez lol

Have to agree that he knows he is on his way out though. It has to be sooner rather than later though.
    I look forward to seeing and reading everyone’s far more optimistic and enthusiastic post’s in here once McInnes gets the dunt. Any good looking female manager’s out there that we could employ once McInnes gets sacked? You never know, our players maybe show a hell of all lot more intensity to impress the new boss.