+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Jim McLean

The sheep mad lot are up there with the most prickish supporters known to man, horrible bitter chunts yet i know loads, loads of SSB's and none are anywhere near like that lot. A few need a good f ucking slap

Some bizarre comments on sheep mad right enough but nothing tops that cobra said that McLean lamped John Barnes because he'd just heard Cannigia scored in a dream debut for the fun up in Aberdeen. Boy is a cracker

I suppose we shouldn’t judge a whole support on the spoutings of a few Internet muppets. A lot of decent comments from some on Sheep mad and has to be said , apart from that Cobra arse, big respect to the Dees on the Dark Blue forum for all their very decent comments regarding our Jim.

Also have to say the threads on Rangers Media and Follow Follow have been superb to read. Some great stuff about Jim and thank you to them for that.

I know this has been coming but it’s still hard to take in that Jim’s not here anymore. What he did for United can never be underestimated or forgotten. It won’t be, Such a massive part of my life following United in those unbelievable times. Thanks again JYM.

This will have been linked on this thread I’m sure but just noticed this on TEK, and needs highlighted.

Great stuff from Sir Alex, get this up on the walls at Tannadice...

Quote Originally Posted by Arab 8010 View Post
    Some bizarre comments on sheep mad right enough but nothing tops that cobra said that McLean lamped John Barnes because he'd just heard Cannigia scored in a dream debut for the fun up in Aberdeen. Boy is a cracker
    I very rarely read any other fan forum these days and i think i will stick to that given what i have read above.The Sheepmad board?,i agree 100% with Affshore there are some FN bitter barstewards on there but i'm surprised at Cobra i honestly thought he was better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I very rarely read any other fan forum these days and i think i will stick to that given what i have read above.The Sheepmad board?,i agree 100% with Affshore there are some FN bitter barstewards on there but i'm surprised at Cobra i honestly thought he was better than that.
    Don't go on other teams forums either unless something is mentioned on here but I had a look on Follow Follow and the fans on there seem to have nothing but admiration for the man and what he achieved, great stuff. Sheep mad on the other hand have some absolute knobs on their forum and none more so than thon Mason89 - a cnt of the highest order.

Andy Walker has done a great piece on the Sky Sports News app. Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Don't go on other teams forums either unless something is mentioned on here but I had a look on Follow Follow and the fans on there seem to have nothing but admiration for the man and what he achieved, great stuff. Sheep mad on the other hand have some absolute knobs on their forum and none more so than thon Mason89 - a cnt of the highest order.

Andy Walker has done a great piece on the Sky Sports News app. Brilliant.
    I remember that Mason 89 well mate,a piece of trash not even worth recycling.

They had three attempts at the biggest European competition, never got as far as we did, wee things like that really grate on their bitter fans, our run to the uefa final is also looked back on more fondly than them winning the cwc by most neutrals, most I've seen have been respectful though tbf

Definitely a good article from Andy Walker

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Some of the comments from the Cobra on TDB are a disgrace too. When one of their heroes or legends has died I've seen nothing but respect here. Even at the passing of 83 years old Jim McLean his bitterness comes first.

Deemented and deelusional sums him up

I don’t get the hatred of us by Aberdeen fans....they are a bigger club with more honours and in their opinion hail from a better and richer city. So why hate us???

The only thing I can think of is how dreich and grey their existence is that they have to vent.

I’ve never gotten people being so bitter and angry about others....it’s sad and unhealthy!

Thon Mason89 and a few others are so bitter about us for no reason that it borders on lunacy

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)