+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous Aberdeen v The Farmers Match Thread

The Famous Aberdeen v The Farmers Match Thread

Hungover and not expecting a fast free flowing match.

0-0

How did you come to that opinion with Derek "silky" McInnes in charge?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Q. How did you come to that opinion? A. With Derek "silky" McInnes in charge.
    😉

Aberdeen: Lewis, Hoban, Taylor, Considine, Kennedy, Ferguson, Campbell, Hayes, Hedges, Main, Cosgrove.

Substitutes: Woods, Logan, Ojo, McGinn, Edmondson, Hanratty, Ngwena, Ramsay, Duncan.

St Johnstone: Clarke, Rooney, McCart, Gordon, Tanser, Wotherspoon, McCann, Craig, McNamara, May, Kane.

Substitutes: Parish, Booth, Bryson, Davidson, Conway, Hendry, Melamed, Ferguson, Denham.

It is inevitable that Stevie May is going to score today.

I think we are due the usual 3-0 win with two of them being penalities. Then everything from the last year is forgotten about and he's "excited" for the new year.

Well guys, Ah dozed aff early evenin efter a fine denner and a couple o' beers, wines an' whiskys .... woke up at midnight, had anither beer an a couple o' whiskys, dozed aff again, woke up again, and picked up far Ah left aff .... and so .... Ah've nae often had ma gless less than half full ....

Therefore .... I say, I demand, I decree ... that this is the day everythin clicks and we gie the fermers a right good hidin .... we roast their fkn carrots an' parsnips til they're black and inedible. Ding Dong Merrily on fkn High!

... lets go .... COYR!

We have a big opportunity here, as our opponents’ minds will surely be on the ramifications of the EU ‘deal’ on the CAP, and the fact that that empty-headed inbred ****wit Fergus Ewing is in charge, the utterly useless ****er.

Well, it's been fairly agricultural so far ...

In danger of falling asleep here. Second best and no threat to their box whatsoever never mind any positive play. Same old same old.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast