+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A record to be proud of..

A record to be proud of..

Just read somewhere since Jan 2019 the Dons have played 34 games at Pittodrie, Winning 16 of them ! So lets hear it for oor Deek on taking two years to get our home win percentage anywhere near 50% just Dandy !

A fantastic achievement. Glad to see us getting near the 50 percent mark as you highlight. Hopefully once we start using our new training facilities we will achieve this.

Consider ourselves reminded as well that we are third in the league. Not first, not second but third. For a club like ours we should be ecstatic at achieving such marvellous heights despite playing the most turgid football imaginable. When our manager is happy with that it is no surprise that we will never win another thing for as long as he is here. I would go further and say he isn't the only one promoting mediocrity.

For the record I don't expect us to win all the time but I do have the ambition that we might pull off a shock and actually win something. Hard to keep that hope when the club as a whole are happy to play also rans and revel in it.

Derek McInnes was keen to "remind people" his Aberdeen side were up to third in the Scottish Premiership after victory over St Johnstone.

Name:  tMR8KKUH_400x400.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  10.5 KB

Somebody should point out to McNumpty that third is the second loser.