+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matchday Recap on Youtube

Matchday Recap on Youtube

Hi all at Tykesmad hope you've all had a relaxing Christmas.
    I don't know how many of you watch the matches on iFollow but I've had nowt but bother with it each time I've paid I either can't get on at all or it freezes part way through and won't come back on so I've taken to waiting for the matchday recap on Youtube.

Don't know if anyone's seen them it looks as though they're made by the club and if you can get past the dramatic music they're really good especially after the game when the cameraman gets amongst the players as they leave the pitch.

Anyway just wanted to tip anyone off whose not seen these. Hope everyone is ok on here, Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by red flagged; 27-12-2020 at 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling

I only watch the Matchday recap when wiv won! Only joking

Tha reight though RF, it giz thi a different perspective highlights wise and is enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I don't know how many of you watch the matches on iFollow but I've had nowt but bother with it each time I've paid I either can't get on at all or it freezes part way through and won't come back on so I've taken to waiting for the matchday recap on Youtube.

Don't know if anyone's seen them it looks as though they're made by the club and if you can get past the dramatic music they're really good especially after the game when the cameraman gets amongst the players as they leave the pitch.

Anyway just wanted to tip anyone off whose not seen these. Hope everyone is ok on here, Merry Christmas.
    It’s very good. There’s two versions RF one with music and one without.

Anyone with the amazon firesticktv 4K then ifollow is great viewing using the Silk Browser onto any of your TVs with HDMI socket. If you just use this browser for your ifollow account it always goes into your last viewing so no re signing in once you’ve done it.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 28-12-2020 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Extra info

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post

It's not the best isn't ifollow flagged by any means , it goes off at least two or three times a game for me but it's all we have right now .

Match recap is excellent , does a fair job does Whitey in all honesty .

The one he did for the final night at Brentford last season is a classic .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's not the best isn't ifollow flagged by any means , it goes off at least two or three times a game for me but it's all we have right now .

Match recap is excellent , does a fair job does Whitey in all honesty .

The one he did for the final night at Brentford last season is a classic .
    tried it about half a dozen times and I've yet to see a full game, last one was against Cardiff when it froze just before the penalty, not tried it since but since discovering the matchday recap I've really enjoyed them