+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: v Celtic

v Celtic

A very tough ask this, can only hope they have one eye on their derby.

Back 5 will be a certainty I would think. The attackers needs to filter back and provide the defence with an out ball and maybe get counter attacks from the wings. Hopefully MM tells them no Beckenbauer long balls, keep it shorter and keep possession better.

Don't give stupid free kicks away in front of the 18 yard line and show Christie the outside every time.

I would show then a video of the masterclass in Moenchengladbach and ask for some of the same spirit!

Keep it below 3 please

the tims oot here are surprisingly worried about this one, dunno how???

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Keep it below 3 please

Where's THAT Kevin Keegan video!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Keep it below 3 please

When Timothy gets beat or even only gets a draw, it is a major disaster to them. They are far more worried about Timothy not turning up than they are about United. Basically they are crapping themselves unnecessarily.

I agree, every time Celtic take the field the best fans in the world are shytting emerald bricks.I don't think they have much to worry about on Wednesday but its a funny old game.

Cant pay for ppv at their ground, is celtic tv the same as their season ticket holders get?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Cant pay for ppv at their ground, is celtic tv the same as their season ticket holders get?
    IPTV job mate

2-1 United (Shankland, Fuchs) just in time to send the scummiest fans in the world into the final meltdoon of 2020

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    2-1 United (Shankland, Fuchs) just in time to send the scummiest fans in the world into the final meltdoon of 2020

I thought they had run out of supplies of that stuff well before Christmas? Where did you get it?

Still plenty MELTDOON JUICE available RAM, there be enough stocks to cover up to 17 March for the ultimate paddy’s day

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)