+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last game of the year Match Thread and all that sh1te

Last game of the year Match Thread and all that sh1te

Last game of the year on a sh1tey plastic pitch will end the year on a high or another low?
    Think it will be a typical borefest and we will might just scrape it 1-0 with Ross McRorie or Lewis Ferguson scoring in injury time, which at the end of the day will be 12 points out of 15 for the month of December which would be not a bad return for a team who are playing utter eye bleeding sh1te football.

Happy New Year fellow dandies and here's to 2021 being a helluva load better than this fkr has been.

COYR

I predict a zero all draw in our latest soccer ball round .

I think we will romp it. A right good 0-2 win both goals coming from Hedges. We will play half decent football and surprise the majority of us with a resounding victory in our last match this year.
    C’mon everyone, get right behind Del and his players and sing as one....C’mon ye reds!!

A big thanks to blowupsheep for going out his way during this busy schedule to put the match thread up.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 29-12-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Can’t see the season lasting more longer to be honest.

The guffs are starting to call for their season to be suspended as their players are testing positive more and more so Krankie will copy what they do a few weeks later.

I think that will kill off a lot of our clubs in Scotland.

While the Hun are ahead and it’s far too early to award them the title?

Are you mad?

If it's null and void then I'd piss myself laughing till my chebs fell off. Not going to happen though.

Well I’ve been wrong before many times as you all know but it’s just my opinion they will cancel the season.

If the guffs call off their season it’s only a matter of time until we do.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Well I’ve been wrong before many times as you all know but it’s just my opinion they will cancel the season.

If the guffs call off their season it’s only a matter of time until we do.
    The guffs won't. They will move to one stadium or something. Too much money riding on their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The guffs won't. They will move to one stadium or something. Too much money riding on their game.
    I hope you are right.

Why would you hope that?

The more money guffy football loses the better it is for all of us.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast