+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pace and Velocity the new order and owner

From what information I can garnish sinkov, VSP acquired all of Garlick and John B's shares to acquire 84% of the shareholding. The remaining 16% remain with Flood, Nelson, Holt, Kilby and Crabb, but there was no point in VSP buying those because the five other shareholders are now sitting on zero value bits of paper.

I have no doubt whatsoever that within the new company's articles of association will be a clause that no shares can be sold without the permission of VSP.

Pace interviewed in Daily Mail.
    Alan Pace is in the back of a car heading for meetings at Turf Moor, coming from his rented converted barn near Clitheroe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Burnley.html

Not money ball. Ricketts will join Board when Mormon duties are over.
    Here for long haul and want a Southampton style set up.
    Looking for a partner club, money to buy club has been borrowed.

Doesn’t like agents
    Sean seems to have carte Blanche for as long as he wants and they want to promote the club more.
    Overall sensible.

My concerns
    However the club will now have to pay for Director's salary and expenses - previous ones took nothing and pay debt interest on £184m plus whatever is borrowed for players each year.
    All directors will be Mormons which will be interesting - half time services Lol.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 02-01-2021 at 11:59 PM.

I wonder how many wives will they bring across?

A bit of car sharing might be in order, Sean also lives near Clitheroe, when he's here that is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I wonder how many wives will they bring across?
    Lol will they find more here?

The Osmonds at Half time as well should increase crowds and media interest.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    A bit of car sharing might be in order, Sean also lives near Clitheroe, when he's here that is.
    Business opportunity for you Sinkov!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Business opportunity for you Sinkov!
    I'm keeping well out of it OC, certain taxi firm proprietors, not mentioning any names, can get a bit precious about losing business to well meaning amateurs, I've heard too many stories about baseball bats, hard-nosed scousers and shattered knee caps, Sean and Alan can sort themselves out, nowt to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Pace interviewed in Daily Mail.
    Alan Pace is in the back of a car heading for meetings at Turf Moor, coming from his rented converted barn near Clitheroe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...t-Burnley.html

Not money ball. Ricketts will join Board when Mormon duties are over.
    Here for long haul and want a Southampton style set up.
    Looking for a partner club, money to buy club has been borrowed.

Doesn’t like agents
    Sean seems to have carte Blanche for as long as he wants and they want to promote the club more.
    Overall sensible.

My concerns
    However the club will now have to pay for Director's salary and expenses - previous ones took nothing and pay debt interest on £184m plus whatever is borrowed for players each year.
    All directors will be Mormons which will be interesting - half time services Lol.
    Burnley residents can expect a knock on the door from smart suited young Americans wearing a claret & blue scarf and carrying a Bible.

''A bit of car sharing might be in order, Sean also lives near Clitheroe, when he's here that is''. That's brilliant ,see we are already started showing progress, and have they put a foot on the doorstep yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm keeping well out of it OC, certain taxi firm proprietors, not mentioning any names, can get a bit precious about losing business to well meaning amateurs, I've heard too many stories about baseball bats, hard-nosed scousers and shattered knee caps, Sean and Alan can sort themselves out, nowt to do with me.
    Understand sinkov these taxis can be a problem when not used for years!
    Will they travel together ever I wonder. I guess Clitheroe is a name used for lots of places in the wilds nearby.
    Not sure if they have met yet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)