+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pace and Velocity the new order and owner

Pace and Velocity the new order and owner

The deal is done

Alan Pace 53 Stuart Hunt 45 and Michael Smith 49 and Velosity Sports Partnership (Sep 2020) Limited (share value j£10) take the club over owning 84% with Garlick and Banaskiewitz remaining on the Board, pace owns at least 75% of VSP

Happy Days for the club I very much hope.

Photo Pace age 53 centre - looks a well worn 65 to me.

Name:  C0972F99-CADA-4389-A274-634DADA6803F.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  14.9 KB

https://www.pendletoday.co.uk/sport/...pleted-3082105
    Last edited by oldcolner; 31-12-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Hopefully we will now see some investment in the first team squad, with our renowned recruitment team for once earning their corn. I would also like to see an improvement with communications between the club and its fan base. Good luck to our new chairman Alan Pace bringing a new era to Turf Moor, hope it is going to be his happy place.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Hopefully we will now see some investment in the first team squad, with our renowned recruitment team for once earning their corn. I would also like to see an improvement with communications between the club and its fan base. Good luck to our new chairman Alan Pace bringing a new era to Turf Moor, hope it is going to be his happy place.
    I agree they seem to be making the right noises,

I hope communications with the manager improve too.

The last sentence says it all

Dyche was pressed once more about his plans for the January window but was tight-lipped as he awaits a green light from the new owners-to-be over what he will have to spend.

"If there are things in the market we think we can align, we will," he said after his side's win over the Blades.

"If there's not we'll keep operating with the group we've got.

"If you've got money available to spend you can only spend it on the players that are available. If they are the right players, you do it. If they're not the right players I've never seen the point of it... just stay with what you've got."

BBC

The United States-based businessman said his aim was to "build on the impressive work" that Garlick and manager Sean Dyche have done to make Burnley a "financially stable, established Premier League club that is a cornerstone of the local community".
    Pace, 53, added: "With a rich heritage, a brilliant academy and a passionate fanbase, this club has solid foundations to build upon. This is the start of an exciting journey for the entire Clarets family."

Mail refers to £170m takeover for 84% of the shares so the club valued at £200m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ent-stake.html

Given ALK origins
    I can see Perry Como classic
    What did Delaware boys,
    She wore a New Jersey being modified by the terraces lol

Brilliant!

it was the only possible way that we could sustain our Prem status in the short term.

Onwards and Upwards!

Priority now must be to retain our EPL status in this current campaign and crack on from there.

For a while we have been saying we need to have more pace, well now we have got Pace in the boardroom lets hope we can use the January transfer window to get some pace into our first team.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Photo Pace age 53 centre - looks a well worn 65 to me.
    I'm not too fussed what he looks like, what I'd like to know is what he smells like...............does he smell of "MONEY" ?????

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)