+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lyndon Dykes

Lyndon Dykes

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/...es-21-games-in

QPR fans don’t seem happy so was our valuation pitched right with this one I wonder.

Could be the case he’s with the wrong team.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 10-01-2021 at 11:57 AM.

It could be that he’s in a poor team which QPR are at the moment and he isn’t getting the service? My mates a QPR fan and he says the supporters are absolutely desperate to get rid of Warburton because he doesn’t play to the team’s strengths! It could be that he’s getting used to the speed of the English game and needs time like a few of our foreign imports have needed?
    Personally I think he was overrated and we have dodged a bullet, he looked good playing against poor Scottish sides.
    We have said it for years apart from the big two and Aberdeen now and again the rest of them are cannon fodder, so it’s not too hard for one or two players to stand out now and again.

Saw him for Scotland against Serbia in the Euro play off and he was the best player on the park .

Absolutely tremendous up there using his strength and holding that ball up , when he came off and was replaced by McBurnie the Scots lost their grip on the game .

Play to his strengths and you have a player in my opinion .