+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Accies away

Ross County 4 Aberdeen 1.

think that is one win in nine now, plenty of draws in that, but hard to see where next win coming. Surprised we didn't go for with subs last 20-25 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Would kill for a player that could deliver a crossed ball... every corner or freekick is a wasted opportunity!
    Clark took them all and they were terrible. Surely we should have options.

that is half of our league games now we have failed to score, we at least stopped Hamilton gaining ground on us, but County have beaten Hibs and Aberdeen so look capable of picking up wins now.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Paint & dry spring to mind. Brutal.
    Yip..............

Powers and Fuchs before Harkes all day long (and I used to be a fan) Edwards back ASAP. Neilson back to learning the game as a ****ager. Don't see him win many headers/tackles etc for his size. I know he is only 17 but leaving out Edwards ,who, IMO is our best centre half isn't making sense, and, he looks really slow on the turn. Harsh I know, but that is what I'm seeing. Not sure where Butcher will fit back in if all players are fit unless we play a deep defensive mid, but we defend too much as it is, and not just out of necessity.

Still................. another point on a sh*t pitch, on a sh*t day. Hard to watch as you say , but points are points.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    think that is one win in nine now, plenty of draws in that, but hard to see where next win coming. Surprised we didn't go for with subs last 20-25 mins.
    A win would gives us some much needed breathing space. Not gonna get a better chance than next week. St. Mirren struggling for form and we have a very good record against them at Tannadice. Talk of Fuchs maybe being back for that game too. We're badly missing him.

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Would kill for a player that could deliver a crossed ball... every corner or freekick is a wasted opportunity!
    Spörle. Mind you I’m not sure how good his delivery is from the bench?

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    St. Mirren at home on the 27th. We could have won that game today.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleArab View Post
    Spörle. Mind you I’m not sure how good his delivery is from the bench?
    Very true, but his delivery isn't much better when on the park, all a wee bit rushed. In saying that (delivery aside) he has pace, is quite tricky, and always looks to bomb forwards at any opportunity. That is a plus in my book these days.

442 and Sporle plays every week for me, in front of Robson. There were times today Robson was crying out for someone ahead of him but we have no room for wide players in this formation. The full backs are our wide players. 😟

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)