+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Death, Care Home Residents and Covid.

Unhappy Death, Care Home Residents and Covid.

Are we even bothered that Johnson and Hancock may as well have put our care home residents on Death Row?

The ratio of death figures to care home residents in comparison to those at home are unimaginable and are shocking in the extreme.

Is there a fuss? Is Starmer going ballistic? Are Johnson and Hancock contrite?

No fuss, no sight of Starmer and no fist clenching or hand wringing from Johnson and Hancock.

Would it be quicker and less painful to just give our "Golden Oldies" a painless but lethal injection?

Oh! Hang on.

How is there not a public outcry with a few lamp post hangings thrown in for good measure?

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk...england-wales/

Most of those were caused when they dumped the old folk out of hospitals into carehomes to make more room, not realising they had already been infected in the hospitals by the new influx of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Most of those were caused when they dumped the old folk out of hospitals into carehomes to make more room, not realising they had already been infected in the hospitals by the new influx of cases.
    Unfortunately, the number of care home residents' deaths continue at an alarming rate.

Seeing as Care Homes are in permanent lockdown, we have mask wearing and an adequate supply of PPE, you do wonder how this can be happening. Just maybe we have a virus which we cannot control, no matter what Boris, Hancock, Starmer and the Mad Scienists of Sage tell us ?

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Seeing as Care Homes are in permanent lockdown, we have mask wearing and an adequate supply of PPE, you do wonder how this can be happening. Just maybe we have a virus which we cannot control, no matter what Boris, Hancock, Starmer and the Mad Scienists of Sage tell us ?

Just a thought.
    Not exactly rocket science is it sinkov? Asymptomatic carers are unwillingly killing the residents and we have instances in Bolton where patients have been discharged directly into care homes with Covid. Result: obvious.

The restrictions (lack thereof until recently) on border controls compared to most other countries and volume of people travelling internationally to and from no doubt hasn’t helped.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Just a thought.
    At last a voice with reason Sinkov - I can’t get my head around why it’s the governments fault ( everything that is ).

The fact that no one knew this virus would act - transfer as it has is lost in the cries for Boris s head.

I mean we are in a situation ( still this is ) where they know that people can carry it without showing any symptoms- I’m interested to know how you BT would have done it differently to save a hundred thousand people plus.

This virus has no favourites in its quest it just keeps spreading and transferring deadly doses to people without even a trace of being ill.

I’ve lost people now through this and I do think the government has made some mistakes however as I’ve said before many times it’s easy to criticise after the event and when YOU actually didn’t have to make the decisions in the first place.

I think we should just accept it is a killer - silent and deadly ( not to all ) but when people can transfer it without knowing who do you stop / test / isolate etc.

You’d be a clever man if you knew how to combat that.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    At last a voice with reason Sinkov - I can’t get my head around why it’s the governments fault ( everything that is ).

The fact that no one knew this virus would act - transfer as it has is lost in the cries for Boris s head.

I mean we are in a situation ( still this is ) where they know that people can carry it without showing any symptoms- I’m interested to know how you BT would have done it differently to save a hundred thousand people plus.

This virus has no favourites in its quest it just keeps spreading and transferring deadly doses to people without even a trace of being ill.

I’ve lost people now through this and I do think the government has made some mistakes however as I’ve said before many times it’s easy to criticise after the event and when YOU actually didn’t have to make the decisions in the first place.

I think we should just accept it is a killer - silent and deadly ( not to all ) but when people can transfer it without knowing who do you stop / test / isolate etc.

You’d be a clever man if you knew how to combat that.
    With measures not prevarication army88. 100,000 now dead when Boris said if we got out with less than 20,000 it would be a "result".

The clown needs to resign - NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    The restrictions (lack thereof until recently) on border controls compared to most other countries and volume of people travelling internationally to and from no doubt hasn’t helped.
    I'm not going to write a bleeding essay on the obvious (thanks for beating the Toon by the way) but nip through the by no means exhaustive list:
    PPE - lack of.
    Test and trace - fiasco.
    Leave our borders open - lethal.
    Care home deaths - eugenics/genocide/enforced euthanasia???
    Eat Out to Help Out - madness.
    Prevarication instead of action.
    Schoolkids sent back to obvious risk for ONE day (04.01.21) WTF?
    Let's all have a Scotch Egg (remember that nonsense!) and get better.

This clown needs to resign NOW!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)