+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren home

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Given the form of both teams this has draw written all over it. A great chance for three points if we go for it however. They're on a bit of a free fall at the moment, one win in their last seven including four defeats, so we really need to capitalise. Would be a massive three points.
    We have done ok at home v these teams lower down the league.

Though st mirren have not been getting the results I think they are still a good side. Unlucky I. The semi at the weekend. They have not been playing too bad.

Feel we have to keep our discipline for this one. Also be good to have butcher or Fuchs back for a bit of dig in there.

A win would be a big boost towards getting into the top 6 with tough matches coming up

I don't think we'll lose. Like you say, we've done okay vs these kind of teams at home and they are really struggling at the top end of the park just now, much like us.

Keep it tight at the back, two centre halves, two full backs, two wide players. Let's go!!

What time was the pitch inspection btw? Anyone know? 👀

Keep it tight at the back, two centre halves, two full backs, two wide players. Let's go!!
    RT

Siegrist doubtful apparently.

Siegrist doubtful apparently.
    i know ive seen him at penalties

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    No mole needed, Mickey now taking to giving instructions to players by feeding them alphabet soup, tw@t left a bowl in full view

I hope the letters "AKCTAT"
    were floatin' aboot the tap oh the bowl.
    Might be a red herring..... Fish soup anyone???

Mehmet in - could it be that cash is incoming for Benji ?

Deniz, Smith, Connolly, Reynolds, Robson, Bolton, Harkes, Powers, Clark, McNulty, Shankland

Name:  EswPRaeXIAMP18R.jpeg.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  92.6 KB

Premiership ready Hoti on the bench. 😳 Formation is anyones guess. 4-?-? Really don't want to be seeing Clark shoehorned into a midfield position.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)