+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Brighton and Newcastle

Updated Prediction league post Brighton and Newcastle

Good result tonight; I have watched Newcastle a couple of times recently and tonight was the best they have played, I know we were sloppy several times but they were definitely better and I think it was leaving Carrol out of their starting line u, he really looks like he doesn't want to play. If Maxim gets fit I think they will survive, not sure about Bruce. Forgetting myself, Bamford was definitely off tonight; not sure what to say about Lorente, other than he is fragile!

On here Well done Bath Lad 4 points tonight, oh and I am back on top :-) more by default as Asturian didn't post and OzLeeds didn't go with the pack daring to suggest we would lose. Next game out shortly

20 Points
    Calverleyboy

19 Points
    Belfast

18 Points
    AsturianBlanco
    OzLeeds
    Tichi

17 Points
    Orgoner
    Orange

15 Points
    Silentman
    Sniffer999
    Spaldy

12 Points
    Hopeless
    WTF
    Bathlad

11 Points
    Ozwhite

9 Points
    Ubique
    Yeboah
    Billy
    Alf

8 Points
    Rev72
    Whitestomer

5 Points
    Joel

4 Points
    Jez
    LUFC74

3 Points
    Morbs

2 Points
    Costa

1 Point
    Pete1967

Posted 1-1 bamford for both games Cal!

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Posted 1-1 bamford for both games Cal!
    Not used to you getting it wrong - apologies for any confusion, I'll blame my new specs

knew i had them wrong, just didnt want you thinking i didnt care!

Mal had one hour to highlight any discrepancies as per rules. Deduct.

if only the F.A were running this Andy! id get a 15 point deduction!

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    if only the F.A were running this Andy! id get a 15 point deduction!
    Perhaps 7 points each off for you and Andy; then I'll need to come up with something for Tichi and Oz

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Perhaps 7 points each off for you and Andy; then I'll need to come up with something for Tichi and Oz
    You had to put the last 2 names together didn't you ohhh the love triangle continues lol

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    You had to put the last 2 names together didn't you ohhh the love triangle continues lol
    You seemed to be joined at the hip in this competition :-)

What competition you and andy went straight past me I'm on a downward spiral. My tipping is like the league weird lol. I predict us to win 90percent of the time and even when we have disasters I seem to be in front. Predict to lose and I fail hehe

In all honesty that win against Newcastle on the day looked like a big struggle but They have made it look like a great win.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)