+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Rev Enigma

The Rev Enigma

Not sure what we need to do to get him
    back -
    C’mon Rev place is better for your posts when you do.
    🖖

I’d be chuffed if he came back. Maybe making me happy might change his mind !? Remember the song Rev.....ups and downs. Come on pal

Be nice to see Mrs O, Jez and Clive too

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Be nice to see Mrs O, Jez and Clive too
    Agreed

But Billy should take break.........

I've not been posting much lately,so what has gone on with the Rev ,Mrs O ,Clive etc ? Somebody been upsetting them or have they been banned?

We are a permissive board and the mods on here don’t ban people without incredibly good reason.

Not sure why Mrs O hasn’t posted but she has been busy with work and family in France - just hope she is okay.

Rev took offence at something posted I think but which had more history too it and hasn’t posted since.

We hope he comes back soon but who knows - the Irish boys are trying to film the void by doing a Jedward style Comedy double act (sorry Billy and Andy) and all the while Leeds lurch slowly toward safety.

Good result for you Alf last night and your number 11 looked very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    We are a permissive board and the mods on here don’t ban people without incredibly good reason.

Not sure why Mrs O hasn’t posted but she has been busy with work and family in France - just hope she is okay.

Rev took offence at something posted I think but which had more history too it and hasn’t posted since.

We hope he comes back soon but who knows - the Irish boys are trying to film the void by doing a Jedward style Comedy double act (sorry Billy and Andy) and all the while Leeds lurch slowly toward safety.

Good result for you Alf last night and your number 11 looked very very good.
    At the risk of raising the temperature, I think Mrs O not posting was largely down to some finding her contributions a bit like the know-it-all school teacher lecturing the lesser mortals about all manner of subjects, and she was taken to task about it on a few occasions, by your truly amongst others. For one, I'd be glad to see her and others posting again, provided she could take less of a condescending attitude (it can be done, look at me for instance! )
    Last edited by WTF11; 28-01-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Fair play WTF and it is noticeable how you neither bite nor encourage people to bite in recent weeks and I think a few of us have tried to rub along better

I get along with everybody,life's too short for falling out ..(for me anyway)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)