+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WHO Say We Should Suspend Vaccinations...

WHO Say We Should Suspend Vaccinations...

.......as soon as our most vulnerable people are jabbed.

What an utter f u c k I n g disgrace.

Just because ( for once ) we’ve got ourselves organised and are ahead of the game we should stand to one side to let the stragglers and disorganised and those like the Eu who are weighed down by dogma and inefficiency catch up!? 😤😤😤😤

Go and f u c k yourselves springs to mind.

I’d imagine the EU have complained and put the pressure on Mick. We have a big population density in our country so I can see why we stocked up early. I’m sure when we are sorted we will do more than our fair share of helping others.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    .......as soon as our most vulnerable people are jabbed.

What an utter f u c k I n g disgrace.

Just because ( for once ) we’ve got ourselves organised and are ahead of the game we should stand to one side to let the stragglers and disorganised and those like the Eu who are weighed down by dogma and inefficiency catch up!? 😤😤😤😤

Go and f u c k yourselves springs to mind.
    Maybe they should have a word with China to get the vaccines to the poorest nations, surely they need to foot this huge bill for causing this in the first place. This would be a start.

I’m pretty sure the UK will, like other leading nations help one those countries. I can’t imagine it being done immediately though. At this stage, the least our gov can do to answer WHO is make a pledge.

Commonwealth countries after us, for me, when we have spare vaccines. The AZ vaccine is sold at cost, so poorer countries can afford it. Just get your orders in quick, before EU confiscate it all.

As long as not suspended before Thursday as had my appointment confirmed!

Am I missing something here? I thought our Government funded something like £65 million of tax payers money so that Astra Zeneca & Oxford University could develop the new vaccine and produce 100 million doses of the vaccine for the Uk and ultimately the rest of the world.

We paid this upfront with no guarantees of getting any vaccine if the scientists couldn’t develop the vaccine successfully. We took the financial risk with the return, if it came off, that we would be at the front of the queue when the vaccine was produced.

As far as I am aware we have Covid death rates that are higher than most, if not all, of the developed countries, which in the main have not been hit as hard as we have with Covid.

Am I missing something?

Macron and German STIKO casting dispersions about the AZ Vaccine – Not effective in + 65 group they proclaim with confidence.

Misinformation like this from a top level government is appalling. What are their objectives here? People all round the world will be very concerned.

The evidence published in Lancet 18 Nov “Median anti-spike SARS-Cov-2 lgG responses 28 after the boost were dose were similar across the three age cohorts” which were 18-55, 56-69, and 70+

So sharp eyed will notice after 2nd dose.

BUT after only 14 DAYS SINGLE DOSE T- CELL Responses Peaked. This is the reason why our scientists recommended that the first dose should be given as a priority.

Congratulations to our brilliant scientists who have been working day and nights since March on these projects. To our HMRA authorising the P/Bio on Dec 2 and the AZ on Dec 30 all out great effort.

EMA took until the 21 Dec for the P/bio but only yesterday was the AZ authorised ! ( EMA authorised it for EVERYONE over 18 ) Thankfully looking at the real evidence.

So I found out today that the EMA actually closed their offices from 23 Dec to Jan 4 for Xmas.
    So in the middle of a serious pandemic, death rates increasing 480 Million waiting for a vacciine THEY GO ON F U C xxx HOLIDAY
    Last edited by wbaliquidator; 30-01-2021 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    Macron and German STIKO casting dispersions about the AZ Vaccine – Not effective in + 65 group they proclaim with confidence.

Misinformation like this from a top level government is appalling. What are their objectives here? People all round the world will be very concerned.

The evidence published in Lancet 18 Nov “Median anti-spike SARS-Cov-2 lgG responses 28 after the boost were dose were similar across the three age cohorts” which were 18-55, 56-69, and 70+

So sharp eyed will notice after 2nd dose.

BUT after only 14 DAYS SINGLE DOSE T- CELL Responses Peaked. This is the reason why our scientists recommended that the first dose should be given as a priority.

Congratulations to our brilliant scientists who have been working day and nights since March on these projects. To our HMRA authorising the P/Bio on Dec 2 and the AZ on Dec 30 all out great effort.

EMA took until the 21 Dec for the P/bio but only yesterday was the AZ authorised ! ( EMA authorised it for EVERYONE over 18 ) Thankfully looking at the real evidence.

So I found out today that the EMA actually closed their offices from 23 Dec to Jan 4 for Xmas.
    So in the middle of a serious pandemic, death rates increasing 480 Million waiting for a vacciine THEY GO ON F U C xxx HOLIDAY
    If they think the AZ vaccine is so s h I t then that’s fine.

We’ll keep the lot and their elderly can go out gasping and clawing at the nurses apron.

Bunch of self entitled, pompous t w a t s.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)