+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi Match Thread

Livi Match Thread

So, we go again.
    That's now something like 13 games Livi are undefeated and sadly I see them extended that to 14 tonight.
    Again I don't think I will be winning any wine from this match.
    My prediction is at best it will be another 0-0 borefest of eye bleeding sh1te or 1 maybe 2 nil Livi.

As usual hope to fk I am wrang.

COYR

Tonight?
    I think you’re a day ahead of your self sheep ma loon !

He’s just giving them every chance to actually score a goal.

Name:  F44EF62D-FBAD-4CEE-84BF-C1C0320A0DB6.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  6.1 KB

This will save the bearded buffoon a hell of a lot of time sourcing a new player to replace Sam Cosgrove. Not injured and doesn’t need to quarantine so I fully expect a big thanks you from McInnes.

This match will be a good debut for traffic cone as I am sure that when a ball gets played into the Livingston box one of their defensive players will stumble over TC and whilst falling get a touch on the ball and divert it into their own net.
    My prediction 0-1 a TC assist whist on debut.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

This will save the bearded buffoon a hell of a lot of time sourcing a new player to replace Sam Cosgrove. Not injured and doesn’t need to quarantine so I fully expect a big thanks you from McInnes.

This match will be a good debut for traffic cone as I am sure that when a ball gets played into the Livingston box one of their defensive players will stumble over TC and whilst falling get a touch on the ball and divert it into their own net.
    Nil -one ? You're predicting A livi win ?

That game on Saturday should have been a 1-3 for us. We mised sitters !! But were playing some nice passing football into attack to create those chances. ( In between matching Livi in the heidtheba back and forward for half the game ).

Given that , IF we play the same , odds are more likely one chance will go in this time. (Same odds will be a defensive blu der / one good Livi move and they score too !! )

I'd go for an equally tight 2-1 for the good guys. We score first. Lose a quick equaliser , then struggle for most of game , heart in mouth everytime we let Efe wander half the length ofthe pitch , then we get a deflected goal in 89 min .

Oh and , can we stop outting the ball out for a throw in near ourbox please mr Hoban. Its a goal scori g chance fromthere long throws. Every one of ourplayers had the proven ability on Saturday to jink their way around every Livi player ( or draw a foul ).

COYR !!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Nil -one ? You're predicting A livi win ?
    My mistake...1-0 to us I meant. Good spot lad

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Looking forward to seeing T.Cone in the broomcupboard with the scarf aloft later today.

I'm predicting a 0-0 or a sneaky win for Livi - can't see us scoring.

Excited to see our new look forward line tomorrow . Hornby with 2 from close range for a comfortable victory. Striking problems over.

Now, where’s the rest of those mushrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Tonight?
    I think you’re a day ahead of your self sheep ma loon !
    haha good catch bovril min, a meer blip in my concentration levels as I was ecstatic and overwhelmed by the fantastic news that Cosgrove has finally left the building, and was all excited about seeing the team sheet without his name anywhere near it.

So on to the game TONIGHT !!!!, I still think that livi will extend their unbeaten run but as usual I hope beyond hope that I am wrong, I don't know enough about any of the new lads to make any comment, I just pray that we have not taken in three donkeys to replace one.

COYR

A win for Ambitious FC

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast