+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Muse

O/T Muse

Biggest touring band between 2010 and 2020 performing over 500 stadium/arena gigs consistently for the entire decade.... that's an average of one a week for ten friggin' years. UTM and UTM!!
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-02-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Was it 501? lol

Unbelievable statistic. No other band has sold more concert tickets. The bass player has been invited to be a guest on stage with such bands as U2 and AC/DC for the first time ever, that's how good he is. The Edge told Bono that he would be in good hands for a first ever solo without the band and Brian Johnson said he's got motor skills like nothing he's ever seen before. Think about that. UTM
    Last edited by sota; 01-02-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Good Morning Paul you're up early not seen you since Etihad gig and before that Sunrise FL hope you and yours are keeping well.
    I agree unbelievable stats. Don't know when we'll be able to see them next perhaps Moz will keep us informed

Bloody' ell it's a small world Harry. Look forward to seeing you again. We are so lucky to have a great club and a great band.

I didn't realise who you are Harry, sorry. Thanks to Chris, I watched the Etihad gig from the Sheiks seat and sat in his private box with my bro Moz. How cool is that lol?
    Last edited by sota; 01-02-2021 at 07:42 AM.

So did I Paul

Now this is a thread to ponder on

Foo Fighters playing for Biden's inauguration was pretty pathetic.

No doubt they'll pretend it never happened in 6 months time when Biden starts bombing Damascus or somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Now this is a thread to ponder on
    I was thinking about it too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast