+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: There There There It's All Right, Everything's Fine

We'll win on Saturday, just got a wee feeling. 2-1 Shankland double. No I've not been drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Correct. Phuck this Largs pish, Barlinnie is the go to place for up and coming coaching talent.
    RT

Benji in papers say we're in relegation dog fight and fwiw i dont think many on here or elsehwere would disagree. He's came across well here and he's right, its cards on the table time but what worries me is the last time we had this we went down

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport...al-one-win-12/

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Benji in papers say we're in relegation dog fight and fwiw i dont think many on here or elsehwere would disagree. He's came across well here and he's right, its cards on the table time but what worries me is the last time we had this we went down

Makes a change fae Rado saying we're winning the treble!

F uck eh mind oh that lol

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Last time we were in a terrible, unassailable position, miles behind second bottom. Totally different situation now.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Last time we were in a terrible, unassailable position, miles behind second bottom. Totally different situation now.
    This is true. Even if we are in a relegation battle, by the same token so are St Johnstone, Killie and Motherwell beside the other obvious 2.

Strange that the manager was suggesting we are still looking upwards but yet one of the players is taking more responsibility and recognising the situation by saying we are now in a relegation fight?

Anyone from 6th downwards are in the "fight" imo. If we win on Saturday it might ease some concerns and give us a much needed boost going into the remaining games before the split. Lose then we are in the ****. esp with the run we have before split.

Noticed killie are linked with Robinson, Wright and PRESSLEY! hope to god they go for elvis. if they get a decent manager in and can get a reaction then I worry for us as killie are one of the teams who are struggling as bad as us.

The manager has lost us so many potential points with his negative style in games that were there for the taking. We have now put ourselves in a horrible position. Seen it all comimg a mile off.

We have squad capable of staying up. We are not in the mess we were in last relegation season. We have 2 international strikers and a pretty decent striker in clark. Get the ****ing ball in the box to them!!! Getting rid of Mcmullen wont help our cause doing this. Stop trying to get Liam Smith and Jamie Robson to be our wingers basically. Get some pace in the team, play the youngsters that a ready ffs stop with the 1 paced, bland, predictable yet aimless football. Use our 5 subs, take off underperformimg players, drop players who need rested its basic stuff.

Excellent post. Simple stuff, but sadly well beyond our stubborn as a mule manager.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)