+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Stewart responds to Wayne Rooney claims

Tony Stewart responds to Wayne Rooney claims

Indeed there are too many bad losers when we beat teams in this league. Only the bristol c manager has given us any credit this year when we beat em. So respect to him. If they lose they have to look at themselves and their tactics on the day. We are not gonna roll over for them in this league whether we win or not. Championship teams should know this. If they dont then dont be surprised if we beat em.

As for derby fans saying they wunt want to watch our style of play every week i would say i would every time ie a bit of heart and passion and a team who always gives 100% for the manager and fans. Nobody can ask more from footballers.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    As for derby fans saying they wunt want to watch our style of play every week i would say i would every time ie a bit of heart and passion and a team who always gives 100% for the manager and fans. Nobody can ask more from footballers.
    Are they kidding? We played some great stuff last night allong with some rough stuff but If they had come out to play football where was it because they played very little of it on the floor unless you count the sideways passing at the back. In the middle of the park their midfield hardly touched the ball all game.

I'm just glad I dont have to watch Derby every week because that would do my head in.

UTM!

Bristol's Manager used to play for us so that might be where the respect came from.
    He was effectively an employee of Tony and a work colleague of Paul Warne at the time

It must have been hurtful to be described as "lacking class" by a man who cheated on his wife with prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    It must have been hurtful to be described as "lacking class" by a man who cheated on his wife with prostitutes.
    ...and he's mistaken on identifying the individual and lying in what was said.
    So unless he apologises then the tables have turned and he's the one lacking any class

"It was only a bit of banter" is a bit discredited nowadays as a defence, thanks to it's use by innumerable ***ual harassers

I wonder how Pullis will react to a couple of verses of "wings of a sparrow" when our third goes in at Hillsborough

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I wonder how Pullis will react to a couple of verses of "wings of a sparrow" when our third goes in at Hillsborough
    Pullis? Have I been thru a time warp Wrinks?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    With Pusillanimity at how his name's been spelt I should think

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast