+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 120 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    No because this is a vaccine thread on a football message board.
    Why not let GB and the rest of wee nics cult have a thread that they can post on and not spoil other threads?No one else would have to read it and they could post away goodo without bothering the rest of us.Ok think OA just answered that in post above.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Why not let GB and the rest of wee nics cult have a thread that they can post on and not spoil other threads?No one else would have to read it and they could post away goodo without bothering the rest of us.Ok think OA just answered that in post above.
    aye thats what the off topic forum is for mate, was specially requested for all that kind of thing. They can fill their boots across there

On topic with a hint of politics (EU not Alba) - The EU are really making themselves unpopular worldwide and a laughing stock, which when you have to compare yourself to Boris and you are laughed at more is some going. The vaccine aspect is amazing - block exports and rip up contracts when they havent even approved their own with the Dutch factory (yup one good thing about brexit is going to be the lack of beuracracy in every single issue). It seems we have a strong supply in UK and India as well as Belgium and the smallest imports would be from the Dutch. The threats from EU are incredibly arrogant and shocking - why not just ask UK for help? They screwed up their contracts, used old laws to prevent release and they have a third wave coming now.

I think UK govt will ban travel to whole of europe soon and i hope ban it inward. As an Island we could be seen to help by allowing priority to EU of certain aspects but what the EU isnt getting is the raw ingredient in exported from UK to EU. Unreal they are playing politics with the virus. I know folk will say fvck them but its a virus killing folk we could help save them but at a price - they have to stop their petty your out nonsense. I think the end of EU is a possibility and if scenes like a covid factory being taken over by EU officials and army happens China, Russia, US, Australia atec will be p!ssing themselves laughing.

Hope we play this right and help EU but do it loudly and shoot down the rhetoric and madness of the French, Dutch and German arrogance. They cant forget this like they usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    nae danger you've got a burd
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

aye thats what the off topic forum is for mate, was specially requested for all that kind of thing. They can fill their boots across there
    Wish they would instead of ramming it down our throats kind of puts me of snp more than it encourages me to vote for them.I know don't need to read it but spoils whole threads.Think that is fair you have a place for them to post and they can all go there and tell each other how great nic is and how everyone else is a unionist tory

I didn't even realise there was an off-topic forum.😂

Wish they would instead of ramming it down our throats kind of puts me of snp more than it encourages me to vote for them.I know don't need to read it but spoils whole threads.Think that is fair you have a place for them to post and they can all go there and tell each other how great nic is and how everyone else is a unionist tory
    aye theyve got a place but no one really replies to them over there either

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I didn't even realise there was an off-topic forum.��
    eh mate lol

And yet you keep talking about it when everyone else has moved on... 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    And yet you keep talking about it when everyone else has moved on... ��
    You don't need to keep this going mate you's have a place for it lets leave this place to the covid not going to get dragged into you'r silly wee arguments.

Page 120 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)