+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 134 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2344

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Sorry, but where the f* k have I tarred ALL businesses with the same brush??
    I have to agree with tHeArAb have not seen a queue outside any barbars or hairdresser in whole time this has been going on have seen people sitting inside both with masks on to be fair.Seen people with masks off having beards trimmed and shaves.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    I have to agree with tHeArAb have not seen a queue outside any barbars or hairdresser in whole time this has been going on have seen people sitting inside both with masks on to be fair.Seen people with masks off having beards trimmed and shaves.
    I've seen one hairdresser with chairs outside in the Ferry, that's it. A lot do have appointments but there are a hell of a lot with customers sitting inside & plenty of Turkish barbers giving shaves when they weren't supposed to. I'm sure those laws changed at some point though as it was deemed unfair that guys couldn't get a shave yet girls could get beauty treatments.

I've seen one hairdresser with chairs outside in the Ferry, that's it. A lot do have appointments but there are a hell of a lot with customers sitting inside & plenty of Turkish barbers giving shaves when they weren't supposed to. I'm sure those laws changed at some point though as it was deemed unfair that guys couldn't get a shave yet girls could get beauty treatments.
    Turkish barber I use always gives my beard a trim thought they were allowed to will be going next week see if anything has changed.

Eh? That's what I was saying. I said that from what I have seen hairdressers ARE following the rules. He has claimed that they aren't.

Turkish barber I use always gives my beard a trim thought they were allowed to will be going next week see if anything has changed.
    Nah, initially they weren't allowed to. I'm not sure when it changed but it definitely has.

From this article, my barber wasn't appointment only and they were giving shaves. The only ppe was a face mask.

https://www.bluebeards-revenge.co.uk...fter-lockdown/

From this article, my barber wasn't appointment only and they were giving shaves. The only ppe was a face mask.

https://www.bluebeards-revenge.co.uk...fter-lockdown/
    That article bit does not work for me?Don't know if only me.

That article bit does not work for me?Don't know if only me.
    It's basically says appointments only, no shaves or beard trims, no waiting rooms and increased ppe & sanitisation.

It's basically says appointments only, no shaves or beard trims, no waiting rooms and increased ppe & sanitisation.
    Is that the rules now?Kind of like getting my beard trimmed and tidied up do it myself but he is better think I need a better beard trimmer.

Is that the rules now?Kind of like getting my beard trimmed and tidied up do it myself but he is better think I need a better beard trimmer.
    No idea. I'd imagine so.

Page 134 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)