+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Jim Goodwin

Goodwin, meh. But if it is he, so be it. We don't need to be bursting with excitement at any new appointment. I'd regard him as a relatively safe pair of hands who is unlikely to propel us too far forwards, however, I'm hope I'm wrong as it loks like he'll be getting the gig. It's good that we're having this conversation and that Glass has left because he was dragging us into the abyss.That some AFC people seem to want Neil Lennon is an affront.

Neil Lennon FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by jannie_versace View Post
    Goodwin, meh. But if it is he, so be it. We don't need to be bursting with excitement at any new appointment. I'd regard him as a relatively safe pair of hands who is unlikely to propel us too far forwards, however, I'm hope I'm wrong as it loks like he'll be getting the gig. It's good that we're having this conversation and that Glass has left because he was dragging us into the abyss.That some AFC people seem to want Neil Lennon is an affront.

Neil Lennon FFS!
    I'd love to know who the other applicants were to gauge whether there were more interesting options than Goodwin and Ross. Robbie Fowler maybe 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I've got faith in Vicente. He'll soon be whipping them in for CR9 to bullet home
    Hmmm, this is starting to look like a Cormack/Glass relationship.

I have my beady eye on you two.

Ooops, posted this already.

Name:  Screenshot_2022-02-18_22-36-56.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  15.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2022-02-18_22-36-56.jpg
Views: 933
Size:  15.2 KB
    Could be a good move for him if Goodwin doesn’t have him in his plans for coaching staff.

I’d prefer to see him stay with us as a player but he’s looking to get into management and we might not be able to offer that same role as he had under Glass.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Hmmm, this is starting to look like a Cormack/Glass relationship.

I have my beady eye on you two.
    I learned all I know from Donsdaft... a rigid 442 and no flocking about

A lot of posts on Twitter about Scott Brown to St Murn. I think he could still be a very good player for us so not keen on this
    Everybody else's thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    A lot of posts on Twitter about Scott Brown to St Murn. I think he could still be a very good player for us so not keen on this
    Everybody else's thoughts?
    I can’t picture any scenario where Scott Brown takes football tips from Jim Goodwin. Purely gossip but I heard that he asked to leave the moment Glass got sacked

I also can't imagine any way Brown keeps his coaching role under Goodwin and a swap would cover the comp for buying out both contracts.

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast