+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - PNE v The Millers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MillersMad Matchthread - PNE v The Millers

I nearly forgot! Not about the match but everything that normally comes before it and that's due to staying up late and drinking too much at an online party.
    These devices that let you chat to mates whilst need free drinks should be controlled!

But we're not talking about my drunken antics we're here to talk about football. Today is the day that we get back to back wins! Yest folks, you read it here first!
    I read an Iverson interview where he summed Rotherham up perfectly. They train hard, they play for each other, they give 100% and they can play football.

I was thinking this week about the 4 wingers that refused to sign for us and the wingers that we've missed out on plus the injured wingers.
    None of the 4 are playing at this level!
    The wingers that we missed ouut on hasn't turned out to be a massive miss!
    Ogbene is a miss but his recovery is more important!

Not having wingers has created a more combative team and has made us more dimentional! I'm not saying that we we shouldn't have wingers but now we have 4 or 5 midfielders in we're a stronger, faster and more competitive team with mor unpredictive moves within our play.
    The return of our injured players have been like new signings and although we'd like another signing we'll be ok.

Incrementation is the key and losing the players in this window leaves better players can be saught easier!

I'm more positive as a Miller for our future!

It's great being a Miller!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

There’s been that many whinges on here I actually thought at first that was what you were talking about 😉

Pitch is looking alright so game on but who will be in the side?

Come on Warney set them up for the points

Reports of a very soggy pitch. Just muddy in the goal mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    There’s been that many whinges on here I actually thought at first that was what you were talking about 😉

Pitch is looking alright so game on but who will be in the side?

Come on Warney set them up for the points

I might be wrong ? But don’t believe Preston are any better than us ? On that basis it will be down to luck, referring decisions or pieces of brilliance.

One thing that might work in our favour is they have 8, yes 8 new players ! Although they won’t all play, their side will not be bedded in properly, so it’s up to us to hit them hard, early on and for that reason I might start Giles Or Wing to hit them early. Remember they struggle to score so one goal should secure us at least a point !!!!

This is from @paulm_davis
    Probably is soggy but it looks playable

Name:  E8AEB2E4-8F79-48A9-B33F-B9FEACBC4426.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  18.6 KB

Rock, scissors paper?

@OfficialRUFC
    ·
    2m
    Former Millers midfielder Steve Thompson joins Matt Hamshaw ahead of kick off for the teamsheet exchange.

Name:  F09D334D-8EF6-4DF7-8E27-032AEBC9FE50.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  13.3 KB

Tough game for us today. We are getting the bounce of the ball though so could sneak it. Or should that be 'our strikers are picking up brilliant positions'.

Long shot, but away win. 1-2 millers.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Tough game for us today. We are getting the bounce of the ball though so could sneak it. Or should that be 'our strikers are picking up brilliant positions'.

Long shot, but away win. 1-2 millers.
    The latter

The former is the old apologetic little rovrum

Preston North End have turned the loan deals of Greg Cunningham and Ched Evans into contracts until the end of the current season.

4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss from our last 6 reads very well. I see no reason why we can't go for the win today and don't sit back for a point. Attack is the best form of defence as they say but, we have to be aware that we aren't pressing too high and get caught on the break.

A point wouldn't be a bad thing but if we are to keep the momentum flowing, keep confidence high and get out of the bottom three, then we need to take it to them from the off. Show no respect....we are Rotherham United.....UTM!!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast