+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley FC is a journey of love

Burnley FC is a journey of love

Following and supporting Burnley FC is a bit like old age.

It's not for the faint hearted.

Who really believed we would beat Bournemouth?

Not I, in a fit.

We don't do FA cup any more.

We don't do Prem that well but hold on to SD because we are petrified he might leave and send us down.

Irrespective of watching ****e most of the time.

Well, isn't relegation inevitable?

Now, next year--its only a matter of time.

We just cant compete and the new owners cant compete so we have a fill house.

Financially secure when we go down?

Well, not really although that has been long touted as our Raison Detra for doing f--k all in the transfer window.

I am 75 and will not see Burnley come back once relegated.

And believe me--this is a positive post.

e

I just don't get why we could not have played our strongest team last night.

Jesus Christ they didn't even know Pieters was suspended.

Amateur hour or what?

Yes believe me lads I know its a constant journey of tuff luv, when trying to support Burnsley Fc.
    I dunt normally say 'Burnsley' on here btw, in fact I think thats only abaart 500+ times Ive said/posted it lol.
    But its the Fa Cup inni't, and it always annoys me as well when we go out due to not performing and a poor team selection.

[QUOTE=blueheeler1;39700249]Following and supporting Burnley FC is a bit like old age.

It's not for the faint hearted.

Who really believed we would beat Bournemouth?

Not I, in a fit.

We don't do FA cup any more.

We don't do Prem that well but hold on to SD because we are petrified he might leave and send us down.

Irrespective of watching ****e most of the time.

Well, isn't relegation inevitable?

Now, next year--its only a matter of time.

We just cant compete and the new owners cant compete so we have a fill house.

Financially secure when we go down?

Well, not really although that has been long touted as our Raison Detra for doing f--k all in the transfer window.

I am 75 and will not see Burnley come back once relegated.

And believe me--this is a positive post.

Well said blueheeler.I am 73 and I totally agree with you.I love the Club and only yesterday I remember telling my wife "Don't forget my Burnley scarf on my coffin".I meant it as well but at the moment I am bloody angry.We better put on a performance on Saturday

I was insulted and embarrassed tbh.. players looked like it was a training match, didnt give a toss.. clearly Dyche doesnt give 2 ****s about fans.. we have all had a crap year, we had the chance to progress to the quarters for the first time since when? and have a decent chance of the semi..
    but no us fans get to endure a relegation battle
    fcking chin up, i should be fortunate that i get too see Burnley play top level football.. sorry my bad..

2003 I think. I will reiterate, i would happily accept relegation to win the FA Cup or even the league Cup which we have never won.

....the main reason I don't care for the cup is because of they way it's treated by the teams involved - who cared and who didn't, who knows - the truth previous to the final...... .
    The whole games gone mad, where's joy gone - all too taut and all too shaped, no freedom and no fun.

I will use your sentence to describe how I feel about Johnson and Co sucking the joy and purpose out of our lives Norder...

"The whole world's gone mad, where's the joy gone? It's all too taut and all too shaped, with no freedom and definitely no fun."

Football is a microcosm of life, who says politics and sport don't mix?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)