+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kneeling before the game

Kneeling before the game

QoTS v Hearts, lasted the grand total of 3 seconds, maybe time to stop the gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    QoTS v Hearts, lasted the grand total of 3 seconds, maybe time to stop the gesture.
    It would take me three seconds to go down on a knee (down in stages) and about 30 seconds to get back up...if I got a wee bit help.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Agreed. I don't think anyone takes any notice of it now tbh. Feels to me like players are going through the motions for the sake of it.

The Home Secretary was on Sky News today completely disagreeing with the taking of the knee also.

https://news.sky.com/video/home-secr...-knee-12216336

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Agreed. I don't think anyone takes any notice of it now tbh. Feels to me like players are going through the motions for the sake of it.

The Home Secretary was on Sky News today completely disagreeing with the taking of the knee also.

https://news.sky.com/video/home-secr...-knee-12216336
    To be fair though mate Priti Patel is the Michael Jackson of the Tory party.

https://www.who.com.au/michael-jacks...son-turn-white

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    To be fair though mate Priti Patel is the Michael Jackson of the Tory party.

https://www.who.com.au/michael-jacks...son-turn-white
    Hee hee. 🤭

Unlucky for the Roma veteran though,if ADS was still on here you would have a potential virus thread on your hand's,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hee hee. ��
    The maist racist Home Secretary in English political history and she is as black as the ace of spades.

The more taking the knee goes on, the less i care about what it is supposed to symbolise.

I don't think football or any sport should be used for any kind of gesture, whether or not you agree with the cause is unimportant. Again the politicians telling the public what to do.

If there had been crowds inside, would they have started it?
    Would they impose it on the crowd?
    How would they enforce it?

Simples, just finish it.

I would like to think that every poster on here is not a racist however i don't expect any of us to take the knee before we start posting.BTW where it started in the USA with the black football player that was different and a very powerful statement,i don't think he has played since which tells its own story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)