+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Call to Arms

Think WTF11 has mellowed a bit since we got promoted back into the Plastic league! Who misses the championship and cr@p owners and players?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Whats going on in Aussie re-Facebook Oz ? Sounds like your government are trying to get them to pay for News and facebook have banned people from using it if news is involved.
    Just that Alf , more tax collecting that's all as if their back pockets arent full. Google and Facebook mustn't have filled their accounts.
    The idea of the Internet by the inventor was to bring the world closer together with freedom and it is free.
    Corporations step in and another production line for them to rake in billions.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Like I just said to HO, at the moment, there isn't that much to gripe about, but when there is (like when we let our Dof off the leash!) like I said earlier, using language imaginatively can be just as "pointed" as the lesser forms of how we address each other, yes?
    Whilst I agree with you there is no way in this world that I will ever join the sooky sooky land. I will stay me as people don't know me and what I have done in this life. I will let the countless lives I have saved either from homelessness starvation or just been there for them judge me not some forum.

And your modest too.

I've been on here many many years. I still read the posts from time to time but rarely contribute now

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Whilst I agree with you there is no way in this world that I will ever join the sooky sooky land. I will stay me as people don't know me and what I have done in this life. I will let the countless lives I have saved either from homelessness starvation or just been there for them judge me not some forum.
    F00k all to do with who we are or what we have done. None of us know any others well enough to "judge", so if anything we should show respect, yes?

As for "sooky sooky" land I have not the slightest idea what that means. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by coeman View Post
    I've been on here many many years. I still read the posts from time to time but rarely contribute now
    Wish you would!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    F00k all to do with who we are or what we have done. None of us know any others well enough to "judge", so if anything we should show respect, yes?

As for "sooky sooky" land I have not the slightest idea what that means. ��
    Respect yes not be able to defend oneself nahhh Respect is to let one grieve when their wife just died not saying sorry than on the attack again you do have short memories.
    Means people gone soft and and one is scared to do or say anything of fear. Is that a good explanation for you WTF?

Not about agreeing with everyone Oz but more about the manner in which you disagree.

I get that you like pulling chains and legs though.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not about agreeing with everyone Oz but more about the manner in which you disagree.

I get that you like pulling chains and legs though.
    So if someone keeps calling you Moron etc you want to reply passively? You were for a while having words with me but not in a bad way and I don't think I replied badly did I?
    FFS disagree don't like someone but don't start throwing insults with me any way you'll get it back.
    Things like MRS O when she was been bombarded by you know who where were all the keyboard warriors to defend her? I did cause it was the right thing to do. Someone accused me of being the cause for Rev's living when I never did anything to Rev.
    The simple message is don't like someone don't read the posts and don't start a fight.
    PS I don't hold grudges and never wish anything bad to anyone life is too short.
    Been cheeky and trying to brighten the day doesn't make me pull chains and legs. Where is all the fun gone in this damn age people are just unreal,

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)