+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T cant get my breath

thanks all. means a lot.
    she has 3 young kids but can't see them for a couple of weeks so they dont go bouncing on her.

A mate had his hip replaced last October, he’s now walking miles with his dogs. Hope everything goes well for your other half Crash and your daughter has a speedy recovery.

ta all.you never appreciate your health till it goes tits up .

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    ta all.you never appreciate your health till it goes tits up .
    Now we talking about a different operation altogether with the last bit.!.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Different strokes. I don't post about the pain in my back.
    What ya talking about willis...

pigs lost so we had a laugh ni😁
    So your daughter is going through hell.... suffering and in a lot of pain..and all your focus should be on her yet you still find the time to look at our result tonight and constantly refer to us as pig's.. I'd love to meet all the people that post on here and call us pigs and call me a pig to my face...none of you would do that would you....hope your lass is ok and hope your wife goes on ok with her op

Rally do hope everything goes alright tho for you and yours 🌹

Really even...f@clin Chaplin and corks cider...🍻🍻

Thornbury hospital in Sheffield. quick turnaround.
    wife goes in next week for hip replacement.
    might as well wait
    in car park for her getting whooshed out.
    I have had bath removed and shower put in cos she won't be able to climb in and out of a bath. always summat.
    Hope Daughter gets fully recovered Crash.
    To your Missus having a new hip in, I've had one done already, waiting for other done.
    Had epidural no problem, easier operation & less time, compared to a new knee operation, went to Badsley Moor lane twice, my hip was excellent so did not need more help.
    When I went to Badesley Moor lane, the physios put you in pairs, then you do different exercises, going round the gym, where has it is one on one with a knee operation, due to the physio's having to get your knee bending.
    What your missus should be getting, is a portable seat to put over the toilet, so she is at the right height, to help her taking pressure off the hip, the hospital physios delivered mine to my home.
    My new hip is great, just a little niggle now & then, having it gives you a better lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    So your daughter is going through hell.... suffering and in a lot of pain..and all your focus should be on her yet you still find the time to look at our result tonight and constantly refer to us as pig's.. I'd love to meet all the people that post on here and call us pigs and call me a pig to my face...none of you would do that would you....hope your lass is ok and hope your wife goes on ok with her op
    Braggyowl, do you frequent Owlstalk? If so, do you feel the need to berate the people on there for calling us Toytown, or Barnsley fans Dingles? Or Sheff Utd fans as pigs? Or Donny fans as Pikeys? Or is it only when the name calling is aimed at Sheffield Wednesday you feel the need to speak up?

Millers will never stop referring to Sheffield W as pigs, you and I both know that, and why on earth should we with every other club stooping to such levels? It is what it is.

My advice is simply, if it causes you such offence, then dont look on this message board.

Ps, good wishes and speedy recovery to those mentioned in this thread suffering I'll health. In fact to all my fellow Millers who are up against it at the moment. UTM👍

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast