+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millersmad Matchthread - Bournemouth v The Millers

Millersmad Matchthread - Bournemouth v The Millers

I'm sat in a doctors surgery whilst I write this. Apparently Bournemouth have had the sprinklers on since midday and put an air conditioning unit on the centre spot but still the match goes ahead.

It sounds like Terry Henry is going to be their next boss lets rejoice I what really is going to be a long run of instability at Bournemouth.

On the other hand we're on the side of the turmoil that blighted us for years.
    Tonight we play these as equal and with us being out of the bottom 3 it's important to look up and not down.

Strong wind and light rain forecast for tonight. Could be a bit of a lottery.

B'mouth's home form is pretty decent - 6 goals conceded in the last 6 games, with 10pts gained. However, their form over the last 10 (h&a) puts them in 19th place with only 9 points.

Our last 6 away sees us in 11th in the form table, with 9 pts and 8 goals for and against. We've accrued 16 points from the last 10 (h&a) which puts us in 9th place, with 18 goals for and 13 against.

They are fearful of our two giants Tree and Smudge. These two have grown in the Bournmouth imaginations to the dizzying heights of 6'5" and 6'6". B'mouth are missing Captain Cook who, apparently, is the only one who can head a ball.

The odds should slightly favour them, but a draw wouldn't be a surprise. A win would be delicious!.

I'm going 1-1.

UTM!

Think I’ll be disappointed if we don’t get the points tbh

Hope it’s nothing serious Frog.

You feel we can get something from any game if we are at our best and the referee plays fair

A strong wind will not help but we're good on the floor so it may not be a disadvantage.With a fit squad to choose from we can get a result here.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Strong wind and light rain forecast for tonight. Could be a bit of a lottery.

B'mouth's home form is pretty decent - 6 goals conceded in the last 6 games, with 10pts gained. However, their form over the last 10 (h&a) puts them in 19th place with only 9 points.

Our last 6 away sees us in 11th in the form table, with 9 pts and 8 goals for and against. We've accrued 16 points from the last 10 (h&a) which puts us in 9th place, with 18 goals for and 13 against.

They are fearful of our two giants Tree and Smudge. These two have grown in the Bournmouth imaginations to the dizzying heights of 6'5" and 6'6". B'mouth are missing Captain Cook who, apparently, is the only one who can head a ball.

The odds should slightly favour them, but a draw wouldn't be a surprise. A win would be delicious!.

I'm going 1-1.

UTM!
    We dominated them in the air more than any other team this season so hopefully a repeat of the aerial battering and Begovic not being so heroic will work in our favour. They have absolute quality on the ball but I'm feeling optimistic. Another win on the road? Yes please

We will do ok if we can avoid the red card for our “ physicality”

just had a look at their site on tonights match.
    worse than us . couple of posts the bombed into political racism for 5 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    just had a look at their site on tonights match.
    worse than us . couple of posts the bombed into political racism for 5 pages.
    5 pages?

Wimps

Not read it all yet but thought some might find this interesting

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/features...-or-complaint/

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast