+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Norwich City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    They call us a little tin pot club, but we have something other clubs don't have, we have a
    And we definitely wouldn't swap it for 3 points more often..... 👀

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Correct he was holding his arm.
    One of them where you have to question whether the ref would have given it if it was in our box, but in all honesty it was a foul.

Just having a nosy on twitter and came across this in a reply, ‘Can you question Warne as to why he sends his players out to potentially end careers of talented opposition players?’

Seriously I might moan at Warney sometimes but I would never even dream that Warney would do such a thing, what the hell is the lad (name I’m not including) even going on ?

Oh and a few Norwich fans call us yo yo club

Norwich City, where would they be without Delia Smith, the canaries wouldn't be singing such a tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Norwich City, where would they be without Delia Smith, the canaries wouldn't be singing such a tune.
    Talking to one Norwich fan who I know,says she hasn't put much money in at all.It's been the huge cash element they receive from the Premier league and parachute payments.They run to a budget and buy and sell to suit.You could call it the comfort zone.

Johansson won motm again

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    Talking to one Norwich fan who I know,says she hasn't put much money in at all.It's been the huge cash element they receive from the Premier league and parachute payments.They run to a budget and buy and sell to suit.You could call it the comfort zone.
    It probably helps them with yo yoing between Prem and Championship

I would think that Delia Smith has put millions into Norwich, over the years, before parachute payments.

I bet she's made a lot from them in recent years as they don't spend much of their windfall by comparison
    Keep doing that and Farke will be bulletproof

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I bet she's made a lot from them in recent years as they don't spend much of their windfall by comparison
    Keep doing that and Farke will be bulletproof
    One thing if they sacked him, Norwich could tell him to Farke off.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast